About the Certifications
This AWS Big Data - Specialty is designed for professionals who know how to perform complicated Big Data analysis and have a minimum of two years experience in AWS technology.
Skills covered in this certification:
- Implementing fundamental core concepts of AWS Big Data Services as per the basic architectural practices.
- Maintaining and designing Big Data.
- Controlled tools to automate data analysis.
Who Should Attend?
This AWS Big Data - Specialty Certification is recommended for professionals having at least two years of hands-on experience in AWS technology. Moreover, a professional who knows how to perform Big Data Analyses can sign up for this certification.
- Recommended certification in AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or AWS Associate-level certification: AWS Certified Developer- Associate Level, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level.
- At least five years of hands-on experience in the data analytics field.
- Brief understanding in designing a cost-effective and scalable architectural process data.
- Good in-depth fundamental knowledge about the data life cycle of storage, ingestion, collection, visualization, and processing data.
Certification Latest Updates
The AWS Big Data - Specialty Certification is valid for three years. Professionals need to renew the same when the certification expires. Renewal of certification supports an overall value of previous AWS training. The recertification for AWS symbolizes that you have the latest AWS skills, in-depth knowledge, and hands-on practices.
AWS Big Data - Specialty Certification Courses
Share With Your Friends!