About the Certifications
This AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional validates your technical knowledge in operating, provisioning, and handling distributed application systems on AWS platform.
Skills covered in this certification:
- Maintaining, designing, and managing tools for an automated operational process.
- Implementing systems which are extremely accessible, self-healing and scalable on AWS platform.
- Learning how to deploy and elaborate metrics, logging systems and monitoring on AWS.
- Managing and implementing methodologies and constant delivery systems on AWS.
- Learn how to automate security controls and implement governance procedures, compliance validation on AWS.
Who Should Attend?
This certification is designed for professionals who are working as a DevOps engineer and have two or more years of hands-on experience in managing, provisioning, and operating AWS environments.
Minimum two or more years of experience in operating, provisioning, and managing AWS environments.
Familiarity in one of the HLL programming language.
Good knowledge on how to build highly automated infrastructures.
Ability to administer operating systems.
Learning about modernized development, operational procedure and other methods.
Certification Latest Updates
The AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional certification is valid for three years. Professionals need to renew when the certification expires. Renewal of certification supports an overall value of previous AWS training. The recertification for AWS symbolizes that you have the latest AWS skills, in-depth knowledge, and hands-on practices.
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification Courses