About the Certifications
This AWS Security - Specialty is recommended for individuals who know how to perform a security role and have a minimum of two years of hands-on experience in securing AWS workloads.
Skills covered in this certification:
- Knowledge of AWS data protects the mechanism and specific data categorizations.
- Knowledge of AWS mechanisms and data encryption methods for implementing the same.
- Knowledge of AWS mechanisms and safe internet protocols for implementing the same.
- Good knowledge of AWS security features and services to obtain a reliable production environment.
- Good working knowledge of security operations.
- Capability gained from at least two or more years of deployment experience while utilizing AWS security features and services.
- Capability to sort compromise decisions regarding deployment complication, cost and security provided by a set of application needs.
Who Should Attend?
This AWS Security - Specialty certification is recommended for professionals that have a keen interest in learning about solutions such as to recognize, implement, and explain utilizing an entire level of AWS infrastructure deployments.
Recommended a minimum of two years of hands-on experience with AWS secure workloads.
Good knowledge of security-controlled functions for workloads on AWS.
Have a minimum of five years of IT security experience in implementing and designing security solutions for the same.
The AWS Security - Specialty certification is valid for three years. Professionals need to renew when the certification expires. Renewal of certification supports an overall value of previous AWS training. The recertification for AWS demonstrates that you have the latest AWS skills, in-depth knowledge, and hands-on practices.