About the Certifications
This AWS SysOps Administrator Associate validates your technical knowledge in managing, operating, and deploying on AWS platform.
Skills covered in this certification:
- Managing, deploying, and operating highly available, fault-tolerant and scalable systems on AWS.
- Controlling and implementing the data flow to and from AWS.
- Select the proper AWS service-based platform on data, compute, and other security needs.
- Identifying appropriate utilization of AWS operational best practices.
- Learn about the estimation for AWS utilization pricing and identifying operation cost controlling mechanisms.
- Migrating evidential workloads to AWS.
Who Should Attend?
This AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate Certification is designed for professionals working as system administrators in operation roles that have a minimum of one year of experience in operating, deploying, and managing AWS.
Recommended knowledge of AWS Cloud Practitioner Essential and AWS Technical Essential.
Good understanding of network technologies relevant to AWS.
Understanding security concepts and know-how to implement compliance requirements and security controls.
Good experience with SDKs/API and AWS CLI tools.
Brief knowledge of virtualization technology.
Auditing and monitoring systems experiences.
Good knowledge about network concepts such as DNS, TCP/IP
The AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate Certification is valid for three years. Professionals need to renew when their certification expires. Renewal of certification supports an overall value of previous AWS training. The recertification for AWS symbolizes that you have the latest AWS skills, in-depth knowledge, and hands-on practices.