Data analysts are in great demand. Professionals with certifications like DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI is required to maximize the value of the data assets in an organization. Such courses not only validate your expertise but also equip you with pertinent skills. The training for getting this certification requires a huge investment in terms of effort and time. You need to be consistent, and you have to refer to authentic and genuine sources during the training period.
The exam of DA-100: Analyzing Data with Power BI, will equip you to become a Subject Matter Expert, who is required in an organization for building and designing scalable data models, transforming and cleaning data, and enabling advanced analytic abilities so as to provide a meaningful business value through an easy-to-comprehend data visualizations. Data analysts also work with the key shareholders to deliver relevant information based on identified business needs and requirements.
The DA-100: Analyzing Data with Power BI certification training is one of the most popular courses offered by Microsoft. This certification will empower candidates with the skills to assess the business data with Power BI so as to make custom visualizations in reports and dashboards. By taking up this training program, the candidates would receive a copy of the course material and a course completion certificate as well, which would be endorsed exclusively by a Microsoft Accredited Gold Partner.
What will you learn during the training program?
The training program for DA-100: Analyzing Data with Power BI would enable you to become a professional Data Analyst. The skills learned during the training program would accelerate your vocational growth. Following are the vital dexterity that is learned during the comprehensive training program:
- Significant features of self-service BI would be learned.
- Power BI and its various products would be described.
- You will become skilled at cleaning, transforming, and ingesting data.
- You will discover how to create a mode data for better scalability and performance.
- How to create and design reports for data analysis would also be taught
- Performing and applying advanced report analytics would be taught during the training.
- You will learn how to share and manage report assets.
- You will also be familiar with creating paginated reports exclusively in Power BI.
- You will get a grasp on connecting multiple data sources as to optimize data models.
- How to describe the Power BI visualization, mobile application and developer API would be learned.
- Shaping and combine data from different sources would be taught.
- Lastly, you would learn about how to create reports and manage solutions on Power BI.
Who can take up this training?
If you are the one who wants to sit for the DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI exam and that too for the very first time, then you should take up this training course. Business intelligence practitioners and data analysts and data scientists who want to improve their skills and are interested in using the Microsoft Power BI can also take up this extensive training program.
What are the pre-requisites of this training program?
Though the preparation program will impart all the necessary knowledge required for the exam, but you are expected to have some skills and knowledge before you take up this certification. Have a glance below:
- Basic understanding of the core data concepts.
- Knowledge and experience of working with relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge and experience of working with the non-relational data in the cloud.
- Information on data analysis and visualization concepts is also recommended.
What are the significant areas covered during the training period that is specifically measured in the exam?
The training for the DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI, would prepare you for the exam. Various skills would be taught to you during the preparation program that will help you to crack the exam. Following are the skills outline that is measured in the exam:
- Preparing the data (20% – 25%)
- Model the data (25% – 35%)
- Visualizing the data (20% – 25%)
- Analyzing the data (10% – 15%)
- Deploying and maintains deliverables (10% – 15%)
During the training for this exam, you will be given multiple practice tests that will allow you to adjust your flexibility and maintain your focus-areas. It will also improve your readiness to take the actual official exam.
What are the benefits of the training program?
The renowned Microsoft DA-100 examination will help you in climbing up your professional ladder. It also guarantees the following benefits:
- Validation of mastery in deploying and managing devices and client application.
- It will enhance your employability by making you a job-ready candidate.
- Guarantees high-growth opportunities. According to reports, it has been proven that nearly 23% of Microsoft Certified Professionals receive a 20% hike in the pay.
- You will always have a competitive edge over other non-certified candidates.
- Get immediate recognition and credibility with this course.
- Once you pass the exam, you will get the MCSA certification that is valid for two years.
Efforts that are put in the right direction will always lead you to your goal. If the training is right, you will successfully be able to pass the exam. Have a look at the below-mentioned blueprint that you must follow during the training period:
Step 1: You must refer to the exam objective. This will give you in-depth clarity of the course module. Here, you can also refer to the official guide offered by Microsoft.
Step 2: You must look out for various resources during preparation. DA-100 books and Microsoft Learning Paths will help you to achieve your goal.
Step 3: Take up a professional training course that is instructor-led. Also, first-hand experience and practical knowledge are recommended.
Step 4: Connect with people who have the same goal as you. You can clarify your doubts with them and you can also gain insights about the official exam.
Step 5: Take as many practice tests as possible. Make sure to self-analyze your preparations.
You have to be very consistent in your training program. This will help you to attain your objective easily.
Important exam details
Before you start your preparation journey, it is essential that you must have some basic information about the exam.
The DA-100: Microsoft Analyzing Data with Power BI exam will cover approximately 40-60 questions which are either multiple choice or multiple responses. You are expected to finish the exam in 180 minutes (3 hours). The cost of this examination is $165 (USD) and the exam is available in Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean and English language too. To pass this cloud computing type of exam, you must score at least 70%.
In today’s evolving business scene, it has now become important to embrace cloud solutions. Data is the oil required to run the digital economy and therefore, it has become very significant for businesses to utilize the data assets that are widely spread. By taking up the DA-100: Analyzing Data with Power BI Training Course, you will not only maximize your data assets, but you will also be industry ready to lead and take other roles. So, look no further and enroll in the Microsoft DA-100 training program.