- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification provides a complete suite of functions and tools for streamlined business communication.
- It helps to improve relationships with customers, teams, and potential prospects. Collective cloud apps in Dynamics 365 helps to manage a variety of business processes.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives a road map to the employees guides them to run a business with improved customer relations and increased productivity.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the brand name given to CRM and ERP offerings by Microsoft. It combines the capabilities of both to upgrade the functioning of an organization.
What are CRM and ERP?
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based platform that consists of two major components.
- (CRM) Customer Relationship Management and (ERP) Enterprise Relationship Planning.
- Initially, Microsoft Dynamics 365 was called Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. But around the year 2016, Microsoft combined the ERP applications with CRM, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 launched in 2016.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 also contain productivity applications and Artificial Intelligence Tools.
- The sole purpose of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is to make the experience of customer handling and enterprise planning hassle-free.
Let us understand the features present in CRM and ERP that make Microsoft Dynamics 365 so efficient.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) is a feature of Microsoft Dynamics 365 where it focuses on having customer friendly functions and applications.
- CRM functions within the company deal with the customer details. They help to store customer data or interact with the customer. These models within the organization are called customer relationship management models.
- So, these models deal with customer data, and the goal of these models is to drive customer satisfaction.
- An organization or company needs to collate and secure customer data. To perform these tasks CRM has various modules. Such as sales module, customer service module, and marketing module.
- These CRM modules help to maintain the Customer Relationship with the organization. Customer data is stored and maintained within these modules.
- For instance, we can consider the functioning of a bank. A bank can use CRM software in various scenarios. With the help of CRM modules, they can build a marketing application to manage leads and send out emails advertising their offers.
- They have the facility to build a sales application that has functions like credit card application approval, communication mechanism, and back-end integrations.
- Similarly, the bank can deploy support software to manage customer issues, so they raise tickets or incidents. In this scenario, the bank can use the service module of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a feature of Microsoft Dynamics 365. It is a networked software that looks after core functionalities in an organization
- Modules in ERP work at the back end and do not directly interact with the customers. It keeps a record of essential functions like sales, Human Resources, and accounts.
- The organization can computerize all the business activities with ERP.
- To give an example, we have a finance module. The organization does not interact with customers directly or store customer data. But the functioning of the finance module depends a lot on customer information, which is processed in the organization.
- It is like storing the invoices of the purchases, but it is not our primary customer data.
- When you access the Microsoft Dynamics 365 website, you can see various modules offered under the applications tab.
- Some of the core modules like Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Commerce, and Sales Customer service are present in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- It has connected but distinct modules which enable workers to carry out the function of any organization and process in a department.
- ERP maintains an integration between different modules of the organization, so they run smoothly together. It also makes it easy for the employees to understand the workflow.
Benefits of Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification provides a complete suite of functions and tools for streamlined business communication.
Let’s look at some of the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365:
1. Being Scalable:
As Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based product, it becomes scalable. We need to upgrade our cloud subscription as per the requirement of the organization. It depends on the workload, the number of employees, and the budget.
2. Increased Productivity:
It has the combined features of CRM and ERP so the workers can access all the required applications from one place. They do not need separate access for all the applications provided by the organization. They get a road map of what and how things function in the organization. That results in better productivity.
3. Customer Satisfaction:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 collects and collates data of all the customers in the organization. With the improved function of Power BI tools, it has complete information about customer preferences and requirements.
This data is then collected by the sales representative to target the potential audience with the relevant product and services.
4. Comes with a complete suite of Microsoft 365:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 comes with an included suite of MS 365 which helps the employees for easy access. They get all the features of the MS Office, Power BI tools, SharePoint, etc. So, they do not have to constantly switch to reach for the applications.
5. Easy access:
Being a cloud device, it becomes easy for users to access the applications from any device. Hence, it’s a boon for the remote workers as they access the application without having to worry about the security breach.
6. Easy to use:
It is a complete package with access to all the important applications of the organizations. It becomes easy for the employees to use it.
7. Better collaboration:
With the guided tools for the smooth functioning of business, Microsoft Dynamics 365 will also help to collaborate with third party organizations by following a systematic method.
MicrosoftDynamics 365 has now been accepted and applied in many companies and organizations.
Hence people having expertise and knowledge about the functionality of the module are high-in-demand. Just like any other Microsoft certifications, you can now get hands on experience and certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 as well.
There are various role-based training and certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 which can be opted as the experience and career choice.
You need to complete the fundamentals, Associate, and expert level.
- Fundamentals: In this beginner level course you get
- Associate Level:
a) Sales Functional Consultant
b) Customer Service Functional Consultant
c) Marketing Functional Consultant
d) Service Functional Consultant
e) Financial Functional Consultant
f) Manufacturing Functional Consultant
g) Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant
Or send a query so that our representative can call you back with the required information.