There are three main driving forces in modern data solutions: Cloud Computing, Data, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). As we all know, through cloud computing, we can access data and applications from anywhere and on any device by simply using the internet. What’s the benefit of using Cloud as a platform? Well, this platform is scalable without making any investments. It helps businesses in improving through IT resources which leads to savings. As a result, more than 90% of companies switch to the Cloud.
Azure is also a cloud computing platform that gives solutions along with Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). You can use these solutions for storage, networking, analytics, or virtual computing. Azure services became famous during the pandemic because companies moved to remote working and started maintaining their data in the Cloud. Due to this, employees must become familiar with the Azure concept.
To validate your fundamentals understanding of cloud services, you can take the Azure Fundamentals Certification. Cloud computing professionals are in demand nowadays; by earning this certification, you will be the most demanding employee amongst other employees in your organization.
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification Roadmap
There are three significant Microsoft Azure Fundamental Certifications to start your career in Cloud Computing.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals: For this certification, you must pass the AZ-900 exam. It will cover the fundamentals concepts and all the features of Azure services, i.e., general security, management tools, SLAs, network security, and cost management.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Data Fundamentals: For this certification, you must pass the DP-900 exam. It focuses on data processing (relational, non-relational concepts) and visual interpretation of data using reporting tools.
- Microsoft Certified Azure AI Fundamentals: For this certification, you must pass the AI-900 exam. It will demonstrate your understanding of AI workloads, computer visual concepts, introduction to Azure Machine Learning (ML), and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Career Possibilities after Certification
These certifications are the foundation of a new career. They are the starting point to pursue your dream jobs roles like developer, AI engineer, technology manager, data scientist, data administrator, and many more. Obtaining certifications is always a good start to master the basics of the Cloud. With these certifications, your potential and skills will be measured, and your ability to data and AI techniques using Microsoft Azure as a Cloud service.
Data and AI are applicable in many sectors such as retail, finance, banking, and many others. According to Statista and LinkedIn:
- Microsoft Azure Certified expert salary could be around US$ 150,000 – US$ 250,000 annually.
- Machine Learning Engineer salary is a whopping US$143,000 annually.
- Data Scientist, computer vision engineer, and data warehouse architect roles, salary is between US$ 109,000 and US$ 126,000 annually.
- Technical Data Analysts salary is around US$ 80,000 annually.
Scope of Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certifications
The benefit of the fundamental certification is that both technical and non-technical people can do this. For these certifications, there is no prerequisite required.
Basic computer knowledge will help you understand things better. As reported by Gartner, end-user spending on public cloud services worldwide is anticipated to increase by 18.4% in 2021 only. Hence, there is a high demand for professionals in big companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, etc.
You can also upgrade yourself to Associate and Expert level certifications. They can give you professional growth over others with industry-endorsed evidence of having the right skills.
Enhance Your Knowledge at Microtek Learning
At Microtek Learning, we have many ways to keep the learners updated with technology trends.
As a Microsoft Certified Learning Partner, Microtek Learning provides skills-based training taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers using the MOC (Microsoft Official Courseware) and labs. Each course is designed according to the target job role to apply to the workplace immediately.