Many people and Technological experts say “You absolutely need IT certification in order to advance your career and boost your earning potential,”.
When it comes to the value of certifications in the technology industry there are definitely mixed feelings. While some see them as validation of their skills and evidence of their ability, there are some senior workers who hold the opposite point of view and believe that an IT worker’s true value and ability is demonstrated through their experience and the projects they have worked on.
If you are an employee then you either like certificates because it backs up what you say you can do or you don’t like them because you think skill can be measured better demonstrated through other means instead.
If you’re an employer then certificates are either a good indication that a developer knows what they’re doing or, as one employer on Quora wrote, they would “ignore them just like [they] would ignore a college degree” and focus more on what practical examples a developer can offer.
Perks of Certificate Courses/Programmes
- Getting yourself a valid certificate ensures a pretested outcome result which you will be prepared for.
- It can help you execute projects with great efficiency.
- The most important of all, to Increase your earning potential.
- It will enable you to gain new knowledge more quickly that you can bring back to your work environment
- To meet the Professional or the Corporate requirement.
- Committing the time and resource to get certified proves your dedication to your IT career.
- Certified technicians perform assigned tasks more consistently, increasing IT reliability and organizational execution.
- It increases your reputation within your organization.
- Some certifications get you membership into communities along with their benefits.
How much to IT Certification can get you?
Certificate courses /programmes from various Councils, companies, and Institute have their own gain, additionally, for someone who has gained such certification like CEH certification, cyber security certification, it can even get you in return.
The time and effort invested in professional certifications often result in increased income. Most clients will understand the higher costs associated with specialized training and are willing to pay for consultants who have industry certifications. In fact, one study found that online IT certifications increased salaries by 20 to 40%.
Microtek Learning is a proud partner with EC-Council which enables us to provide authorized training that will help you build up your knowledge and give you the competitive edge the employer will love you for. we use latest technologies and result-driven methods to deliver training that helps our students excel in their career. We first understand your requirements and customize the course accordingly, so, you can master it in your own time and sail through the perilous IT landscape.
We also offer other training courses that includes Azure, Share Point, Microsoft Projects, SQL Server, Skype, and also BT developer, AWS Training course that will make you flourish in your career.