Last Updated On: Apr. 01, 2022
Python is a widely used general purpose programming language for developing desktop and web applications. It is also used to develop the complex numeric and scientific applications. Integrated advanced features facilitate for data analysis and visualization; therefore, it is being used in global IT sector to focus better on core functionality. Python attracted two million new web and applications developers in 2018; the statistics prove its worldwide acceptance as the best featured programming language for multiple needs. Almost 69 % of machine-learning developers and data scientists use Python over the other options (The latest trends from Q4 2018 Survey of 19,000+ developers; slashdata).
5 Key Reasons to Use Python with Preference:
- Readable and Maintainable Code: Focus on the quality of source code to simplify the maintenance and updates is must for writing a software application. Python syntax rules allow expressing the concepts without using the additional codes. Unlike other programming languages, Python emphasizes on simple code readability, thus, it allows using English keywords rather than punctuations.
- Compatible with Major Systems and Platforms: Python is supports numbers of operating systems. Python, as an interpreted programming language, allows running the same code over multiple platforms. Python users don’t need code recompilation after making alterations. Users can check the impact of made changes over the codes immediately. It helps the web and application professionals to complete the project in estimated time.
- Robust Library: Python has its own standard library that makes it worldwide popular. The integrated library allows to pick the best from the range of modules in the line of particular needs. Each module enables to add additional functionality to Python application without need to write additional codes. Information about different modules can be had by browsing through Python Library documentation.
- Open Source Tools and Frameworks: The numbers of open source Python frameworks reduce the software development cost significantly. Python frameworks, libraries and open source development tools reduce the development time. Selection of tools and frameworks can be done according to the project nature. For example, users can speedup and simplify the web application development project by using the Python web frameworks like Pyramid, Bottle, Cherrypy, Django and Flask etc.
- Test Driven Development: Python allows performing coding and testing simultaneously through test driven development (TDD) approach. It allows developing prototype of software application. Users can write the tests before code writing and apply the tests to judge the application code.
Scope of Learning Python for Career Building:
- Python is voted as the most favorite programming language surpassing the popularity of C, C++ and java programming languages.
- Career opportunities associated with Python have also grown significantly as its popularity has increased by 40%.
- Python job profiles include Python Developer, Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Software Developer and Data Scientist etc.
- Ansible, Netmiko, NAPALM, Pyeapi, Junos PyEZ, PySNMP, Paramiko SSH etc Python libraries are being used extensively by the network engineers for network automation.
- Python libraries and toolkits like Pandas, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy and GraphLab Create etc are being used worldwide for Data analysis and managing big data issues.
- Python programming language dominates other languages when Artificial Intelligence (AI) is used.
- More and more professionals are using Python for system administration, web development, application development and developing games etc.
- Google, Yahoo, Quora, Facebook, Pinterest, Spotify, Flipkart, Slack, Uber and Cloudera like world famous brands trust Python followers its technical excellence.
Learning Path to Become Python Practitioner:
According to 2019’s StackOverflow’s Developer Survey report, Python is found 2nd the most preferred programming language. Machine Learning needs Python in 9 cases out of 10. The growth of machine learning is phenomenal and consistent; and Python certification will surely help you grab the career development opportunities with a competitive edge. Each Python certification brightens the prospects for accelerated career growth. To start your journey for Python learning, get in touch with counselors at authorized Python exam training centers, here.
Leave a message here