If you’re thinking about getting a technical certification or getting into the world of computer technology, one of the famous and most demanded certifications in the IT industry is CISCO Certification. There are many ways to get cisco certification. Individuals can choose from different certifications depending on their interests and abilities.
Having a technical certification will boost your career. It’s a critical decision you’re making for your future, so choose wisely.
If you are having trouble choosing which Cisco training or certification is for you, you can talk to our consultant.
You can also figure it out on your own by questioning and having a deep discussion with yourself. So, what are the questions you’ll be asking yourself?
It doesn’t matter which path you choose to start your career, but you have to consider what exactly you’re hoping to accomplish? What responsibilities are you fulfilling right now? Does that cisco certification training help you in your current position? What would you want to do in your future? Which skills you’re interested in, or you want to learn?
If you answer these without any trouble, then you’ll know where to start your career and what’s the best decision for you.
What Cisco Skills land you a job?
There is a site called Burning Glass that collects all the data and analyzes all about the job posting from different countries. So, here are the Cisco skills that we gather from Burning Glass, have a look:
- Cisco Nexus
- Cisco Routers
- Cisco Routing
- Cisco Switching
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Cisco Secure Access Server
- Cisco Customer Voice Portal (CVP)
- Cisco Secure ACS (Access Control Server), Cisco Wireless
- Cisco Architecture
- Cisco Telepresence
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
- Cisco Security
- First Hop Redundancy Protocol (FHRP) – CISCO
- CISCO IP SLA (Internet Protocol Service Level Agreement)
- Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco Voice
- Cisco WebEx
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
A job with the Cisco certification has projected to grow by 32.3% in the next ten years. In addition, the average salary for such positions is currently at $84,000, which will grow with the right skills and experience.
List of Top Jobs with Cisco Skills
- Network Engineer / Architect
- Network / Systems Administrator
- Cyber / Information Security Engineer / Analyst
- Software Developer / Engineer
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Engineer / Architect
- Telecommunications Engineering Specialist
- IT Project Manager
- Network / Systems Support Specialist
- Systems Analyst
Know more about these Cisco roles by giving us a call at +1-800-961-0337
Cisco Certification Career Guide:
Cisco has five levels of certifications: Entry Level, Associate Level, Professional Level, Expert Level and Architect Level.
- CCNA Cloud
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Data Center
- CCNA Industrial
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Service Provider
- CCNA Wireless
- CCNP Cloud
- CCNP Data Center
- CCNP Routing and Switching
- CCNP Security
- CCNP Service Provider
- CCNP Wireless
- CCIE Collaboration
- CCIE Data Center
- CCIE Routing and Switching
- CCIE Security
- CCIE Service Provider
- CCIE Wireless
Are you ready to get new Cisco certification? Well, if you are, you can contact Microtek Learning. We’ll help you in your journey.
Thank you for reading this Blog.
Any questions or feedback are welcome.