10970: Networking with Windows Server Course
Get hands-on guideline and work on executing organizing with Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 in this 5-day Microsoft Official Course. You will take in the aptitudes you have to help diminish organizing many-sided quality while bringing down costs, disentangling administration undertakings, and conveying administrations dependably and productively. You will figure out how to mechanize and unite organizing procedures and assets, all the more effectively interface private mists with open cloud administrations, and all the more effortlessly associate clients to IT assets and administrations crosswise over physical limits. You will figure out how to arrange a portion of the key systems administration components, for example, IP Addressing, IPAM, DNS and DHCP, Remote Access advancements, for example, DirectAccess and VPNs. You will figure out how to secure systems utilizing Windows Firewall, IPSec and Network Access Protection, and additionally getting comfortable with elite advances, for example, NIC Teaming, Receive Side Scaling, SMB Direct and SMB MultiChannel. You will figure out how to incorporate your system framework with Hyper-V and use virtual elite innovations, for example, SR-IOV, virtual Machine Queue, (VMQ), virtual Receive Side Scaling (vRSS) and also arrangement multitenant systems utilizing Hyper-V Network Virtualization and provisioning outer access for those multitenant systems utilizing the implicit programming door in Window Server 2012 R2. As a major aspect of the learning knowledge, you will perform hands-on practices in a virtual lab condition.
10970: Networking with Windows Server Audience Profile
10970: Networking with Windows Server course is proposed for Information Technology (IT) experts who make them arrange learning and encounter and are searching for a solitary course that will additionally build up that information and range of abilities on center and progressed organizing innovations in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. This would ordinarily include:
- System chairmen who are hoping to additionally create aptitudes with the most recent systems administration innovation in Windows Server 2012 and Window Server 2012 R2
- Framework or Infrastructure Administrators with general systems administration learning who are hoping to expand upon that center information and broadly educate into cutting edge organizing advancements on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- IT Professionals who have taken the 10967A: Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure course or have information comparable to the advancements canvassed in that course and are hoping to expand upon that learning
10970: Networking with Windows Server At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 10970: Networking with Windows Server course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Plan and actualize an IPv4 organize and design and oversee DHCP.
- Actualize name determination by utilizing DNS.
- Actualize IPv6 and incorporate IPv6 and IPv4 systems.
- Actualize and deal with the IP Address Management include in Windows Server 2012.
- Actualize and oversee remote get to advancements in Windows Server 2012, for example, DirectAccess, VPNs and Web Application Proxy
- Actualize arrange security by utilizing Windows Firewall with Advanced Security and IPsec in Windows Server 2012.
- Actualize and oversee Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Actualize organize administrations for branch workplaces.
- Execute arrange framework for record and information administrations.
- Execute and oversee organizing in Hyper-V.
- Virtualize the physical system framework in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 utilizing Hyper-V Network Virtualization and the implicit Gateway.
10970: Networking with Windows Server Course Outline
1 - Implementing IPv4 Services
- Arranging IPv4 Addressing
- Overseeing and Troubleshooting IPv4 Connectivity
- Sending DHCP
- Overseeing and Troubleshooting DHCP
- Lab : Implementing IPv4 Services
2 - Implementing Name Resolution by Using DNS
- Actualizing DNS Servers
- Arranging Zones in DNS
- Arranging DNS Integration with AD DS
- Arranging Advanced DNS Settings
- Lab : Planning and Implementing Name Resolution by Using DNS
3 - Implementing IPv6
- Outline of IPv6 Addressing
- Actualizing IPv6 and IPv4 Coexistence
- Changing from IPv4 to IPv6
- Lab : Configuring and Evaluating IPv6 Transition Technologies
4 - Implementing and Managing IPAM
- IPAM Overview
- Sending IPAM
- Overseeing IP Address Spaces with IPAM
- Lab : Implementing IPAM
5 - Implementing Remote Access
- Remote Access Overview
- Actualizing DirectAccess by Using the Getting Started Wizard
- Actualizing and Managing an Advanced DirectAccess Infrastructure
- Actualizing VPN
- Arranging a Complex Remote Access Infrastructure
- Actualizing Web Application Proxy
- Lab : Implementing DirectAccess by Using the Getting Started Wizard
- Lab : Deploying an Advanced DirectAccess Solution
- Lab : Implementing VPN
- Lab : Implementing Web Application Proxy
6 - Implementing Network Security
- Overseeing Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
- Arranging IPsec and Connection Security Rules
- Executing Isolation Zones
- Lab : Implementing Network Security
7 - Implementing Network Access Protection
- Executing NPS
- System Access Protection Overview
- Designing NAP
- Designing IPSec Enforcement for NAP
- Observing and Troubleshooting NAP
- Lab : Implementing NAP with VPN Enforcement
- Lab : Implementing IPsec Enforcement for NAP?
8 - Implementing Networking for Branch Offices
- Systems administration Features and Considerations for Branch Offices
- Executing DFS for Branch Offices
- Executing BranchCache for Branch Offices
- Lab : Implementing Networking for Branch Offices
9 - Implementing Networking Infrastructure for File and Data Services
- Executing Network File Services in Windows Server 2012
- Executing iSCSI
- Executing High Performance Networking Features
- Lab : Implementing File and Data Networking Infrastructure
10 - Implementing and Managing Networking in Hyper-V
- Making and Using Hyper-V Virtual Switches
- Designing Advanced Hyper-V Networking Features
- Lab : Creating and Configuring Virtual Machine Networks
11 - Virtualizing your Network Infrastructure
- Executing Hyper-V Network Virtualization
- Dealing with Your Virtualized Network Infrastructure
- Lab : Creating and Configuring Virtual Machine Networks
Before going to 10970: Networking with Windows Server course, understudies must have the accompanying:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Experience working in a Windows Sever framework undertaking condition
- A comprehension of center systems administration framework parts and advancements, for example, cabling, switches, centers, switches
- Commonality with systems administration topologies and designs, for example, LANs, WANs, and remote systems administration
- Some fundamental learning of the TCP/IP convention stack, tending to, and name determination
- Involvement with and learning of Hyper-V and virtualization advancements
- Hands-on encounter working with Windows Client working frameworks, for example, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Pre-imperative information can be acquired by taking course 10967A: Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure or having learning proportionate the innovations shrouded in that course.