10971: Storage And High Availability with Windows Server Course
Get hands-on direction and work on provisioning your capacity prerequisites and meeting your high accessibility needs with Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 in this four-day Microsoft Official Course.
In 10971: Storage And High Availability with Windows Server course, you will find out about customary stockpiling topologies, for example, Direct Attached Storage (DAS), Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Networks (SANs), and transport advances, for example, Fiber Channel and iSCSI. The course likewise covers more up to date Windows Server advances, for example, Storage Spaces, tiering, thin provisioning and Data Deduplication, and improved usefulness to the SMB sharing convention in Windows Server 2012 R2.
The course additionally shows high accessibility and calamity recuperation advances, for example, live movement, stockpiling relocation, and Hyper-V Replica. Likewise, it gives inside and out scope of Failover Clustering, including a nitty gritty usage of failover bunching of Hyper-V utilizing Scale-Out File Server.
The course additionally covers System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager. You will figure out how to deal with your capacity framework at scale by abstracting the physical stockpiling texture into sensible units that can be provisioned on-request with insignificant overhead utilizing private mists. The course portrays Microsoft Azure stockpiling arrangements and coordinating your on-premises stockpiling with cloud-based capacity and fiasco recuperation arrangements including StorSimple and Azure Site Recovery. Executing Network Load Balancing (NLB) and load adjusting groups are likewise secured.
The nitty gritty hands-on labs and inside and out substance will give you the learning and abilities to meet and deal with your ceaselessly developing and advancing stockpiling and high accessibility needs, with diminished overhead and cost.
10971: Storage And High Availability with Windows Server Audience Profile
10971: Storage And High Availability with Windows Server course is expected for experienced IT Professionals who have the accompanying knowledge and foundation:
- IT experts with certifiable experience working in an endeavor domain who are engaged with capacity and high accessibility administration and provisioning, and who need to get learning and preparing on the most recent advances in those territories with Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT experts with genuine experience who work in a Windows Server 2008 condition and need to survey the most recent stockpiling and advancements that are accessible in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT Professionals who work in little to-medium undertakings who oversee capacity and high accessibility prerequisites for their association.
- IT experts who have aptitudes in different zones, for example, general framework organization, who are searching for learning and abilities for profession improvement in Windows Server stockpiling and high accessibility.
10971: Storage And High Availability with Windows Server At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 10971: Storage And High Availability with Windows Server course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Oversee and secure plates and volumes in Windows Server.
- Portray stockpiling advances and parts in Windows Server.
- Actualize and oversee Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Portray high accessibility and debacle recuperation with Hyper?V virtual machines (VMs) and high accessibility with failover grouping in Windows Server 2012.
- Plan and execute a failover group.
- Depict overseeing server parts and grouping assets.
- Execute and oversee VMs by utilizing Hyper?V with failover grouping.
- Depict how to utilize Virtual Machine Manager to perform capacity framework administration.
- Depict cloud-based capacity and high accessibility arrangements.
- Plan and actualize a NLB group.
10971: Storage And High Availability with Windows Server Course Outline
1 - Disks and Volumes with Windows Server
- Overseeing Disks in Windows Server
- Overseeing Volumes in Windows Server
- Securing Volumes and Drives
- Lab : Managing Disks and Volumes in Windows Server 2012
2 - Fundamental Storage Technologies and Components
- Capacity Topology Options
- Designing Bus Technologies in Windows Server
- Designing Sharing in Windows Server
- Lab : Planning and Configuring Storage Technologies and Components
3 - Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Executing Storage Spaces
- Keeping up Storage Spaces
- Executing Data Deduplication
- Lab : Implementing Storage Spaces
- Lab : Implementing Data Deduplication
4 - High Availability in Windows Server
- Characterizing Levels of Availability
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions with Hyper-V Virtual Machines
- High Availability with Failover Clustering in Windows Server 2012
- Lab : Planning and Configuring High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions
5 - Implementing Failover Clustering
- Arranging a Failover Cluster
- Making a New Failover Cluster
- Lab : Creating and Administering a Cluster
6 - Managing Server Roles and Clustering Resources
- Designing High Availability Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Overseeing and Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Investigating a Failover Cluster
- Executing Site High Availability with Multi-site Failover Clustering
- Lab : Managing Server Roles and Clustering Resources
7 - Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Diagram of Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Executing Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Overseeing and Maintaining Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Lab : Implementing Failover Clustering by Using Hyper-V
8 - Storage Infrastructure Management with Virtual Machine Manager
- Diagram of Virtual Machine Manager
- Overseeing Storage Infrastructure with Virtual Machine Manager
- Provisioning Failover Cluster in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- Lab : Storage Infrastructure Management with Virtual Machine Manager
9 - Cloud Based Storage and High Availability
- Microsoft Azure Storage Solutions and Infrastructure
- Cloud Integrated Storage with StorSimple
- Fiasco Recovery with Hyper-V Recovery Manager
- Lab : Cloud Based Storage and High Availability
10 - Implementing Network Load Balancing Clusters
- Diagram of NLB
- Designing a NLB Cluster
- Arranging a NLB Implementation
- Lab : Implementing a Network Load Balancing Cluster
Before Attending 10971: Storage And High Availability with Windows Server course, understudies must have:
- Learning and genuine experience working everyday with Windows Servers in an Enterprise domain.
- Learning of and involvement with fundamental nearby stockpiling ideas and advances, for example, plate, volumes, and record frameworks.
- Experience working with Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 (this is valuable however not fundamental).