About the Course
In this 5-day course, understudies will take in the nuts and bolts of PC programming using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and either the Visual C# or Visual Basic programming dialects. The course accept no earlier programming knowledge and acquaints the ideas required with advance to the middle of the road courses on programming, for example, 20483B: Programming in C#.
The emphasis will be on center programming ideas, for example, PC stockpiling, information sorts, choice structures, and reiteration by utilizing circles. The course likewise covers a prologue to protest situated programming covering classes, embodiment, legacy, and polymorphism. Scope is likewise included around special case taking care of, utilization security, execution, and memory administration.
10975: Introduction to Programming | Microsoft course is planned for any individual who is new to programming improvement and needs, or needs, to pick up a comprehension of programming basics and question arranged programming ideas. They will regularly be secondary school understudies, post-optional school understudies, or profession changers, with no earlier programming background. They might need to pick up a comprehension of the center programming basics before proceeding onward to more propelled courses, for example, 20483B: Programming in C#.
At Course Completion
- Clarify center programming basics, for example, PC stockpiling and handling.
- Clarify PC number frameworks, for example, double.
- Make and utilize factors and constants in programs.
- Disclose how to make and utilize works in a program.
- Make and utilize choices structures in a PC program.
- Make and utilize redundancy (circles) in a PC program.
- Clarify pseudocode and its part in programming.
- Clarify the essential PC information structures, for example, clusters, records, stacks, and lines.
- Execute protest situated programming ideas.
- Make and utilize classes in a PC program.
- Execute embodiment, legacy, and polymorphism.
- Depict the base class library (BCL) in the .NET Framework.
- Clarify the application security ideas.
- Execute basic I/O in a PC program.
- Distinguish application mistakes and disclose how to troubleshoot an application and handle blunders.
- Distinguish the execution contemplations for applications.
Module 1: Introduction to Core Programming Concepts
- PC Data Storage and Processing
- Application Types
- Application Life-Cycle
- Code Compilation
- Lab : Thinking Like a Computer
Module 2: Core Programming Language Concepts
- Language structure
- Information Types
- Factors and Constants
- Lab : Working with Data Types
Module 3: Program Flow
- Prologue to Structured Programming Concepts
- Prologue to Branching
- Utilizing Functions
- Utilizing Decision Structures
- Presenting Repetition
- Lab : Creating Functions, Decisions, and Looping
Module 4: Algorithms and Data Structures
- See How to Write Pseudo Code
- Calculation Examples
- Prologue to Data Structures
- Lab : Working with Algorithms and Data Structures
Module 5: Error Handling and Debugging
- Prologue to Program Errors
- Prologue to Structured Error Handling
- Prologue to Debugging in Visual Studio
- Lab : Implementing Debugging and Error Handling
Module 6: Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- Prologue to Complex Structures
- Prologue to Structs
- Prologue to Classes
- Presenting Encapsulation
- Lab : Implementing Complex Data Structures
Module 7: More Object-Oriented Programming
- Prologue to Inheritance
- Prologue to Polymorphism
- Prologue to the .NET Framework and the Base Class Library
- Lab : Implementing Inheritance
- Lab : Implementing Polymorphism
Module 8: Introduction to Application Security
- Validation and Authorization
- Code Permissions on Computers
- Presenting Code Signing
Module 9: Core I/O Programming
- Utilizing Console I/O
- Utilizing File I/O
- Lab : Core I/O Programming
Module 10: Application Performance and Memory Management
- Esteem Types versus Reference Types
- Changing over Types
- The Garbage Collector
- Lab : Using Value Types and Reference Types
Before going to this course, understudies must have:
- Capacity to utilize PCs to begin projects, open and spare records, explore application menus and interfaces
- Capacity to comprehend legitimate ideas, for example, examinations
- Comprehend number hypothesis
- Capacity to make, comprehend, and take after organized headings or well ordered systems
- Capacity to comprehend and apply unique ideas to solid illustrations