Virtual Live Training
Class is guaranteed to Run
|START DATE||END DATE||CLASS TIMINGS||MODE||Price||LOCATION||ACTION|
10986: Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016 three-day educator drove course gives understudies moving from prior arrivals of SQL Server with a prologue to the new components in SQL Server 2016.
10986: Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016 Audience Profile
The essential gathering of people for this course are existing database experts with experience of SQL Server 2014 who need to refresh their aptitudes to SQL Server 2016. Also this course is for existing SQL Server 2014 MCSAs who need to plan for the Upgrade exam for SQL Server 2016 accreditation.
10986: Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016 At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 10986: Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016 course, understudies will have the capacity to:
1. Prologue to SQL Server 2016
2. What's New in SQL Server Performance
3. What's New in SQL Server Security?
4. What's New in SQL Server Availability and Scalability?
5. What's New in SQL Server Reporting and BI?
6. What's New in SQL Server Data Access?
7. New and Enhanced Features in SQL Server OLAP
8. What's New for SQL Server in the Cloud?
Notwithstanding their expert experience, understudies who go to this preparation should as of now have the accompanying specialized information: