10986: Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016 Course Overview
10986: Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016 three-day educator drove course gives understudies moving from prior arrivals of SQL Server with a prologue to the new components in SQL Server 2016.
10986: Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016 Audience Profile
The essential gathering of people for this course are existing database experts with experience of SQL Server 2014 who need to refresh their aptitudes to SQL Server 2016. Also this course is for existing SQL Server 2014 MCSAs who need to plan for the Upgrade exam for SQL Server 2016 accreditation.
10986: Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016 At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 10986: Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016 course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Portray key capacities and segments of SQL Server 2016
- Portray new and improved components in SQL Server execution
- Depicts new and improved components in SQL Server security
- Depict what's new in SQL Server Availability and Scalability
- Depict new and upgraded highlights in detailing and PowerBI in SQL Server 2016
- Depict new and upgraded information get to highlights
- Depict new and upgraded includes in SQL Server OLAP
- Portray new SQL Server cloud usefulness
10986: Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016 Course Outline
1. Prologue to SQL Server 2016
- Diagram of SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server 2016 Editions and Components
- Introducing SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server Management Studio Enhancements
2. What's New in SQL Server Performance
- Operational Analytics
- In-memory OLTP Enhancements
- The Query Data Store
- Local JSON
- Transient Tables
3. What's New in SQL Server Security?
- Utilizing Always Encrypted
- Column level Security
- Dynamic Data Masking
4. What's New in SQL Server Availability and Scalability?
- Upgraded AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- What's New with tempdb?Using Windows Server 2016
- PowerShell 5.0
5. What's New in SQL Server Reporting and BI?
- Revealing Services Enhancements
- PowerBI Enhancements
- Portable Report Publisher
6. What's New in SQL Server Data Access?
- Improvements to Integration Services
- Working with SSIS and Azure
7. New and Enhanced Features in SQL Server OLAP
- New and Enhanced Features in SQL Server OLAP
- What's New in SQL Server Analysis Services
8. What's New for SQL Server in the Cloud?
- Extend Database
- Improved Backups to Azure
- Prologue to SQL Server 2016 Hybrid Cloud
- What's New in SQL Server Azure Database
Notwithstanding their expert experience, understudies who go to this preparation should as of now have the accompanying specialized information:
- Experience of building and overseeing database, information stockroom, and business knowledge (BI) arrangements with SQL Server 2014.
- Commonality with the Windows Server 2012 R2 working framework and systems administration.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.