20342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 About this course
20342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 course can offer you with the information and skills to set up and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 electronic messaging atmosphere. This course can teach you ways to assemble Exchange Server 2013, and it'll offer pointers, best practices, and concerns which will assist you optimize your Exchange Server preparation.
20342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Audience profile
20342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 course is meant for individuals aiming to be enterprise-level electronic messaging directors. Others World Health Organization could take this course embody IT generalists and facilitate table professionals World Health Organization need to be told concerning Exchange Server 2013. individuals coming back into the course ar expected to possess a minimum of three years of expertise operating within the IT field—typically within the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. Students ar expected to possess expertise with Exchange Server 2013 or with previous versions of Exchange Server.
In addition, this course is meant as preparation material for IT professionals World Health Organization ar wanting to require the communication 70-342A: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions, as a complete, or as a part of the necessity for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification.
20342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 At course completion
- After finishing this course, students are ready to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified electronic messaging.
- Design and implement website resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement electronic messaging compliance.
- Design ANd implement body security in an Exchange Server 2013 surroundings.
- Use the Windows PowerShell® three.0 command-line interface to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange on-line.
- Design and implement electronic messaging existence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange electronic messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
1. Designing and Implementing Site Resiliency
- Site Resiliency in Exchange Server 2013
- Planning a Site Resilient Implementation
- Implementing Site Resiliency
2. Planning Virtualization for Exchange Server 2013
- Hyper-V 3.0
- Virtualizing Exchange Server 2013 Server Roles
3. Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Telephony Technologies
- Unified Messaging in Exchange Server 2013
- Unified Messaging Components
4. Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing a Unified Messaging Deployment
- Deploying and Configuring Unified Messaging Components
- Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 UM Integration with Lync Server 2013
5. Designing and Implementing Message Transport Security
- Policy and Compliance Requirements
- Designing and Implementing Transport Compliance
- Designing and Implementing AD RMS Integration with Exchange Server 2013
6. Designing and Implementing Message Retention
- Message Records Management and Archiving
- Designing In-Place Archiving
- Designing and Implementing Message Retention
7. Designing and Implementing Messaging Compliance
- Designing and Implementing Data Loss Prevention
- Designing and Implementing an In-Place Hold
- Designing and Implementing In-Place E-Discovery
8. Designing and Implementing Administrative Security and Auditing
- Designing and Implementing Role Based Access Control
- Designing and Implementing Split Permissions
- Planning and Implementing Audit Logging
9. Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Using Windows PowerShell to Manage Exchange Server
10. Designing and Implementing Integration with Exchange Online
- Planning for Exchange Online
- Planning and Implementing the Migration to Exchange Online
- Planning Coexistence with Exchange Online
11. Designing and Implementing Messaging Coexistence
- Designing and Implementing Federation
- Designing Coexistence between Exchange Organizations
- Designing and Implementing Cross-Forest Mailbox Moves
12. Designing and Implementing Exchange Server Migrations and Upgrades
- Planning the Upgrade from Previous Exchange Versions
- Implementing the Migration from Previous Exchange Versions
In addition to their skilled expertise, students World Health Organization attend this coaching ought to have already got the subsequent technical knowledge:
- Passed 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of expertise operating with Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of expertise operating with Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013
- Minimum of 2 years of expertise administering Windows Server, together with Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Minimum of 2 years of expertise operating with Active Directory
- Minimum of 2 years of expertise operating with name resolution, together with DNS
- Experience operating with certificates, together with public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience operating with Windows PowerShell
Students Who attend this coaching will meet the conditions by attending the subsequent courses, or by getting equivalent data and skills:
Course 20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013