20345-2: Designing Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Course
20345-2: Designing Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 course provides toughened Exchange Server administrators with the information to design and implement an Exchange Server 2016 messaging setting. Students can learn the way to style and set up advanced elements in an Exchange Server 2016 deployment like website resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions. additionally, students can find out about being with different Exchange organizations or Exchange on-line, and migration from previous versions of Exchange Server. The course can offer tips, best practices, and concerns that may facilitate students optimize their Exchange Server preparation.
20345-2: Designing Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Audience profile
20345-2: Designing Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 course is meant for IT professionals who ar toughened electronic communication directors, electronic communication architects, or consultants. This course is intended for professionals in associate enterprise setting who are chargeable for planning and deploying Exchange Server 2016 solutions, as well as environments that contain previous versions of Exchange Server or Exchange on-line. Students ar expected to possess expertise with Exchange Server 2016 or previous versions of Exchange Server.
20345-2: Designing Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 course is additionally meant as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the 70-345: designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 examination as a part of the need for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification.n.
20345-2: Designing Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Course Completion :
After finishing this course, students are going to be ready to:
- Plan for Exchange Server deployments.
- Plan and deploy Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox services.
- Plan and deploy message transport.
- Plan and deploy consumer access.
- Design and implement high accessibility.
- Maintain Exchange Server 2016.
- Design electronic communication security.
- Design and implement message retention.
- Design electronic communication compliance.
- Design and implement electronic communication being.
- Upgrade to Exchange Server 2016.
- Plan a hybrid Exchange Server preparation.
1 - Planning Exchange Server 2016 Deployments
- New elements in Exchange Server 2016
- Social occasion business prerequisites for an Exchange Server 2016 organization
- Making arrangements for an Exchange Server organization
- Planning a Unified Messaging (UM) sending
- Lab : Planning Exchange Server 2016 arrangements
2 - Planning and sending Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox administrations
- Arranging and conveying Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox administrations
- This module discloses how to design and convey Exchange Server equipment, virtualization, letter box databases, and open envelopes.
- Arranging Exchange Server equipment necessities
- Arranging Exchange Server for virtualization and Microsoft Azure mix
- Arranging and actualizing open organizers
- Lab : Planning and actualizing Exchange virtualization, letter drop databases, and open envelopes
3 - Planning and sending message transport
- Planning message directing
- Planning transport administrations
- Planning the message-directing edge
- Planning and actualizing transport consistence
- Lab : Planning and sending message transport
4 - Planning and sending customer get to
- Making arrangements for Exchange Server 2016 customers
- Making arrangements for customer get to
- Arranging and actualizing Office Online Server
- Arranging and actualizing conjunction of SharePoint 2016 with Exchange
- Planning outside customer get to
- Lab : Planning and sending customer get to arrangements
5 - Designing and actualizing high accessibility
- Arranging high accessibility for Exchange Server 2016
- Making arrangements for stack adjusting
- Making arrangements for site versatility
- Lab : Designing and actualizing site versatility
6 - Maintaining Exchange Server 2016
- Utilizing Managed Availability to enhance high accessibility
- Actualizing DSC
- Lab : Maintaining Exchange Server 2016
7 - Designing informing security
- Arranging informing security
- Planning and executing AD RMS and Azure RMS combination
- Lab : Designing informing security
8 - Designing informing filing and maintenance
- Outline of informing records administration and documenting
- Planning In-Place Archiving
- Planning and executing message maintenance
- Lab : Designing and actualizing message maintenance
9 - Designing informing consistence
- Planning and executing information misfortune anticipation
- Planning and executing In-Place Hold
- Planning and executing In-Place eDiscovery
- Lab : Designing and actualizing informing consistence
10 - Designing and actualizing informing concurrence
- Planning and executing alliance
- Planning concurrence between Exchange associations
- Planning and executing cross-woods letter drop moves
- Lab : Implementing informing conjunction
11 - Upgrading to Exchange Server 2016
- Arranging an overhaul from past Exchange Server forms
- Executing the update from past Exchange Server renditions
- Lab : Upgrading from Exchange Server 2013 to Exchange Server 2016
12 - Planning a half breed Exchange Server arrangement
- Nuts and bolts of a half and half arrangement
- Arranging and executing a half and half arrangement
- Executing propelled usefulness for half and half arrangements
- Lab : Designing the reconciliation with Exchange Online
Before attending this course, students should have:
- A+ certification or equivalent data.
- Network+ certification or equivalent data.
Completed Course 2028A, Basic Administration of Microsoft Windows 2000, or have equivalent data of body tasks.
In addition to skilled expertise, students who attend this coaching ought to have already got the subsequent technical knowledge:
- Attended course 20345-1A: Administering Exchange Server 2016, or have equivalent data.
- Minimum 2 years of expertise operating with any version of Exchange Server.
- Minimum of six months of expertise operating with Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2016.
- Minimum of 2 years of expertise administering the Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Minimum 2 years of expertise operating with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of 2 years of expertise operating with name resolution, as well as name System (DNS).
- Experience operating with certificates, as well as public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience operating with Windows Powershell.