20410: Installing And Configuring Windows Server 2012 Course
Get hands-on direction and work on introducing and designing Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is section one out of a progression of three courses that gives the aptitudes and information important to actualize a center Windows Server 2012 foundation in a current endeavor condition.
The three courses on the whole cover executing, overseeing, keeping up and provisioning administrations and framework in a Windows Server 2012 condition. In spite of the fact that there is some traverse of aptitudes and assignments over these courses, this course concentrates on the underlying execution and setup of center administrations, for example, Networking, Storage, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, File and Print Services, and Hyper-V.
20410: Installing And Configuring Windows Server 2012 course maps straightforwardly to and is the favored decision for hands-on planning for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Exam 410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, which is the first of three exams required for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
Labs in 20410: Installing And Configuring Windows Server 2012 course depend on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1.
20410: Installing And Configuring Windows Server 2012 Audience Profile
20410: Installing And Configuring Windows Server 2012 course is expected for data innovation (IT) experts who have some information and experience working with Windows working frameworks and who need to obtain the abilities and learning important to introduce and play out the underlying design of a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 server in a current Windows server condition. Regularly, applicants who are occupied with going to this course include:
- Windows Server managers who are generally new to Windows Server organization and related advancements who are hoping to take in more about Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT experts who are knowledgeable about other non-Microsoft advances, who meet the course essentials and are hoping to broadly educate on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT experts who are hoping to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) 410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam.
- IT experts who need to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in DataCenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will likewise be occupied with taking this course as they plan for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams. These are an essential for their individual fortes.
20410: Installing And Configuring Windows Server 2012 At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 20410: Installing And Configuring Windows Server 2012 course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Introduce and design Windows Server 2012.
- Portray AD DS.
- Oversee Active Directory objects.
- Computerize Active Directory organization.
- Actualize IPv4.
- Actualize Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Actualize Domain Name System (DNS).
- Actualize IPv6.
- Actualize nearby capacity.
- Execute record and print administrations.
- Actualize Group Policy.
- Secure Windows servers by utilizing Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Actualize server virtualization by utilizing Hyper-V.
20410: Installing And Configuring Windows Server 2012 Course Outline
1 - Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Overview
- Introducing Windows Server 2012 R2
- Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012 R2
- Outline of Windows Server 2012 R2 Management
- Prologue to Windows PowerShell
- Lab : Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012 R2
- Sending Windows Server 2012 R2
- Arranging Windows Server 2012 R2 Server Core
- Overseeing Servers
- Utilizing Windows PowerShell to Manage Servers
2 - Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Outline of Active Directory Domain Services
- Outline of Domain Controllers
- Introducing a Domain Controller
- Lab : Installing Domain Controllers
3 - Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Overseeing User Accounts
- Overseeing Groups
- Overseeing Computer Accounts
- Assigning Administration
- Lab : Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
4 - Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Utilizing Command-line Tools for Administration
- Utilizing Windows PowerShell for Administration
- Performing Bulk Operations with Windows PowerShell
- Lab : Automating AD DS Administration by Using Windows PowerShell
5 - Implementing IPv4
- Outline of TCP/IP
- Understanding IPv4 Addressing
- Subnetting and Supernetting
- Designing and Troubleshooting IPv4
- Lab : Implementing IPv4
6 - Implementing DHCP
- Introducing a DHCP Server
- Designing DHCP Scopes
- Dealing with a DHCP Database
- Securing and Monitoring DHCP
- Lab : Implementing DHCP
7 - Implementing DNS
- Name Resolution for Windows Clients and Servers
- Introducing a DNS Server
- Overseeing DNS Zones
- Lab : Implementing DNS
8 - Implementing IPv6
- Diagram of IPv6
- IPv6 Addressing
- Concurrence with IPv6
- IPv6 Transition Technologies
- Lab : Implementing IPv6
9 - Implementing Local Storage
- Diagram of Storage
- Overseeing Disks and Volumes
- Executing Storage Pools
- Lab : Implementing Local Storage
10 - Implementing File and Print Services
- Securing Files and Folders
- Ensuring File Shares with Shadow Copies
- Designing Network Printing
- Lab : Implementing File and Print Services
11 - Implementing Group Policy
- Diagram of Group Policy
- Gathering Policy Processing
- Executing a Central Store for Administrative Templates
- Lab : Implementing Group Policy
12 - Securing Windows Servers by Using Group Policy Objects
- Windows Security Overview
- Security Settings
- Confining Software
- Designing Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
- Lab : Lab An: Increasing Security for Server Resources
- Lab : Lab B: Configuring AppLocker and Windows Firewall
13 - Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Outline of Virtualization Technologies
- Actualizing Hyper-V
- Overseeing Virtual Machine Storage
- Overseeing Virtual Networks
- Lab : Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
This course requires understudy meet the accompanying essentials, including that they have:
- A comprehension of systems administration basics.
- A comprehension of essential AD DS ideas.
- A mindfulness and comprehension of security best practices.
- Essential learning of server equipment.
- Experience working with, and arranging, Windows customer working frameworks, for example, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Furthermore, understudies would profit by having some past Windows Server working framework encounter.
- The greater part of the above essentials can be met by having learning equal to, or by going to, course 10967A: Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure since this course expands upon information and aptitudes canvassed in that course.