20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services Course
Get hands-on direction and work on designing propelled Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, benefits in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is section three out of a progression of three courses that gives the abilities and information important to actualize a center Windows Server 2012 foundation in a current endeavor condition.
The three courses altogether cover actualizing, overseeing, keeping up and provisioning administrations and foundation in a Windows Server 2012 condition. Despite the fact that there is some traverse of abilities and assignments over these courses, this course concentrates on cutting edge design of administrations important to send, oversee and keep up a Windows Server 2012 foundation, for example, progressed organizing administrations, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Network Load Balancing, Failover Clustering, business coherence and calamity recuperation benefits and in addition get to and data provisioning and assurance advances, for example, Dynamic Access Control (DAC), and Web Application Proxy combination with AD FS and Workplace Join.
20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services course maps straightforwardly to and is the favored decision for hands-on planning for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Exam 412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services, which is the third of three exams required for MCSA: Windows Server 2012 qualification.
Note: Labs in this course depend on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1.
20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services Audience Profile
20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services course is planned for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on encounter executing, overseeing and keeping up a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 condition who wish to obtain the aptitudes and learning important to perform propelled administration and provisioning of administrations inside that Windows Server 2012 condition. Hopefuls who might ordinarily be occupied with going to this course will be:
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have true experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 venture condition.
- IT Professionals who are hoping to take the exam 412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
- IT Professionals wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Datacenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will likewise be occupied with taking this course as they get ready for the MCSA exams, which are a pre-essential for their individual claims to fame.
- At course completion
- In the wake of finishing this course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Arrange propelled highlights for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and design IP Address Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
- Arrange and oversee iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Arrange DAC to oversee and review access to shared documents.
- Plan and actualize an AD DS arrangement that incorporates numerous spaces and backwoods.
- Plan and actualize an AD DS arrangement that incorporates areas.
- Actualize and arrange an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) organization.
- Actualize an AD RMS arrangement.
- Actualize an AD FS arrangement.
- Give high accessibility and load adjusting for online applications by actualizing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Execute and approve high accessibility and load adjusting for electronic applications by actualizing NLB.
- Give high accessibility to arrange administrations and applications by executing failover grouping.
- Actualize a failover bunch, and design and approve a very accessible system benefit.
- Send and oversee Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover bunch.
- Actualize a reinforcement and debacle recuperation arrangement in view of business and specialized necessities.
20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services Course Outline
1 - Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Designing Advanced DHCP Features
- Designing Advanced DNS Settings
- Executing IP Address Management
- Lab : Implementing Advanced Network Services
2 - Implementing Advanced File Services
- Designing iSCSI Storage
- Designing Branch Cache
- Streamlining Storage Usage
- Lab : Implementing Advanced File Services
- Lab : Implementing BranchCache
3 - Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Diagram of DAC
- Executing DAC Components
- Executing DAC for Access Control
- Executing Access Denied Assistance
- Executing and Managing Work Folders
- Lab : Implementing Secure Data Access
4 - Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Diagram of Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Conveying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Designing AD DS Trusts
- Lab : Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
5 - Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Promotion DS Replication Overview
- Designing AD DS Sites
- Designing and Monitoring AD DS Replication
- Lab : Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
6 - Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Utilizing Certificates in a Business Environment
- PKI Overview
- Conveying CAs
- Conveying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Executing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Overseeing Certificate Recovery
- Lab : Deploying and Configuring CA Hierarchy
- Lab : Deploying and Managing Certificates
7 - Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Promotion RMS Overview
- Conveying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Designing AD RMS Content Protection
- Designing External Access to AD RMS
- Lab : Implementing AD RMS
8 - Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
- Diagram of AD FS
- Conveying AD FS
- Executing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Conveying AD FS in a Business-to-Business Federation Scenario
- Stretching out AD FS to External Clients
- Lab : Implementing AD FS
- Lab : Implementing AD FS for External Partners and Users
9 - Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Diagram of NLB
- Designing a NLB Cluster
- Arranging a NLB Implementation
- Lab : Implementing NLB
10 - Implementing Failover Clustering
- Failover Clustering Overview
- Executing a Failover Cluster
- Designing Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Keeping up a Failover Cluster
- Executing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
- Lab : Implementing Failover Clustering
11 - Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Diagram of Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Executing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Executing Hyper-V Virtual Machine Movement
- Overseeing Hyper-V Virtual Environments by Using VMM
- Lab : Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
12 - Implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Information Protection Overview
- Actualizing Windows Server Backup
- Actualizing Server and Data Recovery
- Lab : Implementing Windows Server Backup and Restore
Before going to 20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services course, understudies must have:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 servers everyday in an Enterprise situation.
- The course pre-necessities can be met by having information equal to, or by participation at, courses 20410C: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 and 20411C: Administering Windows Server 2012 as this course will expand upon the learning and abilities shrouded in those courses.