20413: Designing And Implementing a Server Infrastructure Course
Get hands-on guideline and work on arranging, outlining and conveying a physical and consistent Windows Server® 2012 R2 undertaking foundation in this 5-day Microsoft Official course. This course is section one out of a progression of two courses that gives the aptitudes and learning important to outline and execute a Windows Server 2012 R2 foundation in a venture situation. The two courses on the whole cover outlining, arranging, conveying, securing, checking, mechanizing, and virtualizing an undertaking server foundation. This course covers the learning and aptitudes expected to give an endeavor arrangement that backings manual and mechanized server establishments in a physical and virtual condition including the supporting document and capacity administrations. You will likewise take in the abilities important to give endeavor organizing arrangements, for example, DHCP, IPAM, VPN, and DirectAccess. You will likewise take in the abilities important to plan and execute a backwoods and area foundation including multi areas/woods and branch office situations. This course maps straightforwardly to and is the favored decision for hands-on arrangement for Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Exam 413: Designing and Implementing and Server Infrastructure, which is the fourth of five exams required for MCSE: Server Infrastructure accreditation.
NOTE: Labs in this course depend on Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2. This course is intended for experienced IT experts who bolster medium to substantial undertakings and have encounter overseeing Windows Server 2012 R2 and have a MCSA: Windows Server 2012 confirmation or proportional abilities.
20413: Designing And Implementing a Server Infrastructure Audience Profile
20413: Designing And Implementing a Server Infrastructure course is expected for IT experts who are in charge of arranging, outlining, and conveying a physical and a legitimate Windows Server 2012 undertaking Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) framework including the system administrations important. They have involvement of past Windows Server working frameworks and have Windows Server 2012 affirmation Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or comparable aptitudes. The course is likewise expected for IT experts who are hoping to take the exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure, as a remain solitary, or as a component of the necessity for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure Certification.
20413: Designing And Implementing a Server Infrastructure At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 20413: Designing And Implementing a Server Infrastructure course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Plan server redesign and movement.
- Plan and actualize a server sending technique.
- Plan and send servers by utilizing System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Plan and keep up an IP design and address administration arrangement.
- Outline and actualize name determination.
- Outline and actualize an AD DS timberland and area foundation.
- Plan and execute an AD DS hierarchical unit (OU) framework.
- Outline and actualize a Group Policy Object (GPO) technique.
- Outline and actualize an AD DS physical topology.
- Plan and actualize stockpiling and document administrations.
- Plan and actualize arrange security.
- Outline and execute remote get to administrations.
20413: Designing And Implementing a Server Infrastructure Course Outline
1. Arranging Server Upgrade and Migration
- Redesigning and Migrating Considerations
- Making a Server Upgrade and Migration Plan
- Anticipating Virtualization
2. Arranging and Implementing a Server Deployment Infrastructure
- Choosing an Appropriate Server Imaging Strategy
- Executing an Automated Deployment Strategy
3. Arranging and Deploying Servers Using Virtual Machine Manager
- Framework Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager Overview
- Executing a Virtual Machine Manager Library and Profiles
- Arranging and DeployingVirtual Machine ManagerServices
4. Outlining and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Outlining and Implementing DHCP
- Arranging and Implementing DHCP Scopes
- Arranging and Implementing an IP Address Management (IPAM) Provisioning Strategy
5. Outlining and Implementing Name Resolution
- Outlining a Domain Name Service (DNS) Server Implementation Strategy
- Outlining the DNS Namespace
- Outlining and Implementing DNS Zones
- Outlining and Configuring DNS Zone Replication and Delegation
- Streamlining DNS Servers
- Outlining DNS for High Availability and Security
6. Outlining and Implementing an AD DS Forest and Domain Infrastructure
- Outlining an AD DS Forest
- Outlining and Implementing AD Forest Trusts
- Outlining and Implementing AD Domains
- Outlining DNS Namespaces in AD Environments
- Outlining AD Domain Trusts
7. Outlining and Implementing an AD DS Organizational Unit (OU) Infrastructure
- Arranging the AD DS Administrative Tasks Delegation Model
- Outlining the OU Structure
- Outlining and Implementing an AD DS Group Strategy
8. Outlining and Implementing a Group Policy Object (GPO) Strategy
- Social occasion the Information Required for a GPO Design
- Planning and Implementing GPOs
- Planning GPO Processing
- Arranging Group Policy Management
9. Planning and Implementing an AD DS Physical Topology
- Planning and Implementing AD Sites
- Planning AD Replication
- Planning the Placement of Domain Controllers
- Virtualization Considerations for Domain Controllers
- Planning Highly Available Domain Controllers
10. Arranging and Implementing Storage and File Services
- Arranging and Implementing iSCSI SANs
- Arranging and Implementing Storage Spaces
- Advancing File Services for Branch Offices
11. Planning and Implementing Network Protection
- Outline of Network Security Design
- Planning and Implementing a Windows Firewall Strategy
- Planning and Implementing a NAP Infrastructure
12. Planning and Implementing Remote Access Services
- Planning and Implementing DirectAccess
- Arranging and Implementing VPN
- Arranging and Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Arranging a Complex Remote Access Infrastructure
- View More View More
- Possibility for this course have great Windows customer and server working framework learning and fundamental AD DS and systems administration involvement in an undertaking/independent venture (SMB) condition together with application design understanding.
- Notwithstanding their expert experience, understudies who go to this preparation should as of now have the accompanying specialized learning:
- A decent comprehension of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) basics and systems administration ideas.
- A decent working learning of the two Windows Server 2012 R2 and Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS). For instance, space client accounts, area versus nearby client accounts, client profiles, and gathering participation.
- A decent comprehension of the two contents and group records.
- A strong comprehension of security ideas, for example, confirmation and approval.
- Nature with sending, bundling, and imaging devices.
- Capacity to work in a group/virtual group.
- Capacity to deliver great documentation and have the suitable relational abilities to make proposition and make spending proposals.
- Information proportionate to Windows 2012 R2 MCSA.
- Understudies who go to this preparation can meet the essentials by going to the accompanying courses, or acquiring proportional learning and aptitudes:
- 20410D: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 20411D: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412D: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Or, then again
- 20417D: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012