20414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure Course
Get hands-on guideline and work on arranging, planning and sending a physical and legitimate Windows Server® 2012 R2 undertaking framework in this 5-day Microsoft Official course. This course is section two out of a progression of two courses that gives the abilities and information important to outline and execute a Windows Server 2012 R2 framework in a venture situation. The two courses on the whole cover outlining, arranging, sending, securing, observing, robotizing, and virtualizing an endeavor server foundation. This course covers the information and abilities to plan and execute an exceptionally accessible, secure framework with concentrate on Active Directory® Federation Service (AD FS), open key foundation (PKI), and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS). You will likewise take in the abilities expected to design and send virtual machines including self-administration and robotization of virtual machine organizations and additionally arranging and actualizing a checking methodology that incorporates Microsoft® System Center 2012 R2-Operations Manager. This course maps specifically to and is the favored decision for hands-on readiness for Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Exam 414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure, which is the fifth of five exams required for MCSE: Server Infrastructure affirmation. NOTE: Labs in this course depend on Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2. This course is intended for experienced IT experts who bolster medium to substantial endeavors and have encounter directing Windows Server 2012 R2 and have a MCSA: Windows Server 2012 confirmation or proportional aptitudes.
20414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure Audience Profile
20414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure course is proposed for Information Technology (IT) experts who are in charge of arranging, planning and sending a physical and legitimate Windows Server 2012 endeavor and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) frameworks including the system administrations. Applicants would ordinarily have understanding of past Windows Server working frameworks and have Windows Server 2012 affirmation (MCSA) or proportionate aptitudes.
The auxiliary gathering of people for this course will be hopefuls are IT experts who are hoping to take the exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Enterprise Server Infrastructure, as a remain solitary, or as a component of the prerequisite for the MCSE accreditation.
20414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 20414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Depict an endeavor server farm.
- Plan and execute a server virtualization methodology utilizing System Center 2012.
- Plan and execute the system and capacity framework required to convey a virtualized server foundation.
- Plan and convey virtual machines on Windows Hyper-V®.
- Plan and execute a virtualization organization arrangement by utilizing System Center 2012.
- Plan and execute a server checking procedure utilizing the Windows Server 2012 devices and utilizing Microsoft System Center 2012 - Operations Manager.
- Plan and execute an application and a document administrations foundation that is exceptionally accessible.
- Plan and actualize an exceptionally accessible server framework by utilizing the failover grouping highlights in Windows Server 2012.
- Plan and actualize a business coherence procedure in a Windows Server 2012 condition.
- Plan and actualize a PKI sending, and plan and execute a testament administration arrangement.
- Plan and execute an AD FS server sending and claims mindful application get to.
- Plan and actualize Dynamic Access Control, Workplace Join and Work Folders.
- Plan and actualize an AD RMS arrangement, design and oversee AD RMS formats and get to, and plan and execute outside access to AD RMS administrations.
20414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure Course Outline
1 - Planning and Implementing a Server Virtualization Strategy
- Outline of System Center 2012 Components
- Incorporating System Center 2012 and Server Virtualization
- Arranging and Implementing a Server Virtualization Host Environment
- Lab : Planning and Implementing a Server Virtualization Strategy
2 - Planning and Implementing Networks and Storage for Virtualization
- Arranging a Storage Infrastructure for Virtualization
- Executing a Storage Infrastructure for Virtualization
- Arranging and Implementing a Network Infrastructure for Virtualization
- Lab : Planning and Implementing Virtualization Networks and Storage
3 - Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- Arranging Virtual Machine Configuration
- Planning for Virtual Machine Deployments with VMM
- Conveying Virtual Machines
- Lab : Planning and Implementing a Virtual Machine Deployment and Management Strategy
4 - Planning and Implementing a Virtualization Administration Solution
- Arranging and Implementing Microsoft System Center Administration
- Arranging and Implementing Self-Service with System Center
- Arranging and Implementing Automation with System Center
- Lab : Planning and Implementing a Virtualization Administration Solution
5 - Planning and Implementing a Server Monitoring Strategy
- Arranging Monitoring in Windows Server 2012
- Diagram of System Center Operations Manager
- Arranging and Configuring Monitoring Components
- Designing Integration with VMM
- Lab : Implementing a Server Monitoring Strategy
6 - Planning and Implementing High Availability for File Services and Applications
- Arranging and Implementing Storage Spaces
- Arranging and Implementing DFS
- Arranging and Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Lab : Planning and Implementing High Availability for File Services and Applications
7 - Planning and Implementing a Highly Available Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
- Arranging a Failover Clustering Infrastructure
- Executing Failover Clustering
- Coordinating Failover Clustering with Server Virtualization
- Arranging a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
- Lab : Planning and Implementing a Highly Available Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
8 - Planning and Implementing a Server Updates Infrastructure
- Arranging and Implementing a Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) Deployment
- Arranging Software Updates with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Arranging and Implementing Updates in a Server Virtualization Infrastructure
- Lab : Planning and Implementing an Update Remediation Infrastructure
9 - Planning and Implementing a Business Continuity Strategy
- Diagram of Business Continuity Planning
- Arranging and Implementing Backup Strategies
- Arranging and Implementing Recovery
- Arranging and Implementing Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery
- Lab : Implementing a Virtual Machine Backup Strategy with Data Protection Manager
10 - Planning and Implementing a Public Key Infrastructure
- Arranging and Implementing a Certification Authority Deployment
- Arranging and Implementing Certificate Templates
- Arranging and Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Arranging and Implementing Key Archival and Recovery
- Lab : Planning and Implementing an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) Infrastructure
11 - Planning and Implementing an Identity Federation Infrastructure
- Arranging and Implementing an AD FS Server Infrastructure
- Arranging and Implementing AD FS Claim Providers and Relying Parties
- Arranging and Implementing AD FS Claims and Claim Rules
- Lab : Planning and Implementing an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) Infrastructure
12 - Planning and Implementing an Information Rights Management Infrastructure
- Arranging and Implementing an AD RMS Cluster
- Arranging and Implementing AD RMS Templates and Policies
- Arranging and Implementing External Access to AD RMS Services
- Arranging and Implementing AD RMS Integration with Dynamic Access Control (DAC)
- Lab : Planning and Implementing an AD RMS Infrastructure
Before going to this course, understudies must have:
- A comprehension of TCP/IP and systems administration ideas.
- A comprehension of Windows Server 2012 and AD DS, including arranging, outlining and conveying.
- A comprehension of contents and cluster records.
- A comprehension of security ideas, for example, confirmation and approval.
- A comprehension of organization, bundling, and imaging instruments.
- Experience working in a group or a virtual group.
- Accomplished the Windows Server 2012 MCSA accreditation and additionally data in the course 20413C: Designing and Implementing an Enterprise Server Infrastructure.