20415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure Course
20415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure 5-day educator drove course furnishes you with the aptitudes and information expected to plan, outline, and actualize a Windows 8 desktop foundation. The course gives direction on arranging and sending desktops by utilizing a few advancements, for example, User State Migration Tool (USMT), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and then some. Moreover, the course depicts how to secure desktops and screen their wellbeing and execution.
20415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure Audience Profile
The course is basically proposed for IT Professionals who deal with the desktop conditions for associations, and need to have practical experience in Windows® 8 desktop organizations. These IT experts regularly work in complex registering situations of vast to big business measured associations. What's more. the auxiliary crowd for this course incorporates IT experts who need to take the 70-415: Implementing an Enterprise Desktop and Device Infrastructure exam as a remain solitary, or as a major aspect of the necessity for the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure affirmation.
20415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 20415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Survey and decide desktop sending alternatives.
- Plan a picture administration procedure.
- Actualize desktop security.
- Catch and deal with a desktop working framework picture.
- Plan and actualize User State Migration.
- Plan and send desktops by utilizing the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Plan and sending desktops by utilizing System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Plan and actualize a Remote Desktop Services foundation.
- Oversee client state virtualization for big business desktops.
- Plan and actualize an updates foundation to help undertaking desktops.
- Shield undertaking desktops from malware and information misfortune.
- Checking the execution and soundness of the desktop framework.
20415: Implementing A Desktop Infrastructure Course Outline
Module 1: Assessing and Determining Desktop Deployment Options
- Outline of the Enterprise Desktop Life Cycle
- Surveying Hardware and Infrastructure Readiness for a Desktop Deployment
- Outline of Enterprise Desktop Deployment Methods
- Volume Activation Technologies for Enterprise Desktops
Module 2: Planning An Image Management Strategy
- Outline of Windows Image Formats
- Outline of Image Management
Module 3: Implementing Desktop Security
- Actualizing a Centralized Desktop Security Solution
- Arranging and Implementing BitLocker
- Arranging and Implementing Encrypted File System
Module 4: Capturing and Managing a Desktop Operating System Image
- Outline of Windows ADK
- Dealing with the Windows Preinstallation Environment
- Building a Reference Image Using Windows SIM and Sysprep
- Catching and Servicing a Reference Image
- Arranging and Managing Windows Deployment Services
Module 5: Planning and Implementing User State Migration
- Outline of User State Migration
- Arranging User State Migration by Using USMT
- Moving User State by Using USMT
Module 6: Planning and Deploying Desktops Using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Anticipating the Lite Touch Installation Environment
- Actualizing MDT 2012 for Lite Touch Installation
- Incorporating Windows Deployment Services with MDT
Module 7: Planning and Deploying Desktops by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Arranging the Zero Touch Installation Environment
- Setting up the Site for Operating System Deployment
- Building a Reference Image Using a Configuration Manager Task Sequence
- Utilizing MDT Task Sequences to Deploy Client Images
Module 8: Planning and Implementing a Remote Desktop Services Infrastructure
- Review of Remote Desktop Services
- Arranging the Remote Desktop Services Environment
- Arranging a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Deployment
- Arranging a Session-Based Desktop Deployment
- Expanding the Remote Desktop Services Environment to the Internet
Module 9: Managing User State Virtualization For Enterprise Desktops
- Review of User State Virtualization
- Arranging User State Virtualization
- Arranging Roaming Profiles, Folder Redirection, and Offline Files
- Actualizing Microsoft User Experience Virtualization
Module 10: Planning and Implementing an Updates Infrastructure to Support Enterprise Desktops
- Arranging an Updates Infrastructure for the Enterprise
- Actualizing Configuration Manager 2012 to Support Software Updates
- Overseeing Updates for Virtual Machines and Images
- Utilizing Windows Intune for Managing Software Updates
Module 11: Protecting Enterprise Desktops from Malware and Data Loss
- Review of System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection
- Arranging Endpoint Protection Client Settings and Monitoring Status
- Utilizing Windows Intune Endpoint Protection
- Securing Desktops by Using System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager
Module 12: Monitoring the Performance and Health of the Desktop Infrastructure
- Execution and Health Monitoring for the Desktop Infrastructure
- Checking the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Before going to this course, understudies must have:
- Strong comprehension of TCP/IP and systems administration ideas
- Strong information of Windows and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)— for instance, space client accounts, area versus nearby client accounts, client profiles, and gathering enrollment
- Great comprehension of contents and clump documents
- Strong comprehension of security ideas, for example, verification and approval
- Nature with the customer organization abilities of Windows Server
- General learning of administration apparatuses, for example, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, System Center 2012 Operations Manager, and System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager.
- Nature with imaging, bundling, and working framework arrangement ideas
- Nature with declarations and Certification Authority (CA) usage and setup
- Learning equal to Windows 2012 MCSA
- Experience managing Windows Server in a situation that regularly has the accompanying qualities:
- 2,500 to at least 50,000 clients
- Different physical areas and numerous space controllers
- System administrations and assets, for example, informing, databases, record and print, firewalls, Internet get to, an intranet, and customer PC administration
- Support for Windows 8 customer desktops
- Arrangement and administration of both physical and virtual applications