20416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments Course
In this five-day course, fabricate the abilities you have to configuration, convey, and deal with a physical and virtual Windows Server® 2012 application administration foundation, and concentrate on utilizing Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1). You will likewise figure out how to configuration, convey, and oversee Windows® 8 Enterprise applications in a physical and virtual condition and in the cloud. This course is intended for experienced IT experts who bolster medium to extensive endeavors, have past experience working with working frameworks running Windows Server, have their Windows 2012 Server confirmation (MCSA), and have taken course 20413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure or have equal abilities. Note: This course maps to the aptitudes and information measured by Microsoft Exam 70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments.
20416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments Audience Profile
20416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments course is planned for Information Technology experts who are keen on having some expertise in Windows 8 application arrangements and dealing with the application situations for vast associations. Individuals going to this preparation could be bolster professionals or right now in sending parts and are thinking about making the following stride in their vocation or upgrading their abilities in the regions of arranging and conveying Windows 8 desktops.
An auxiliary gathering of people for this course is IT experts who are hoping to take one or the two exams: 70?415: Implementing an Enterprise Desktop and Device Infrastructure and 70?416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments as a remain solitary, or as a feature of the necessity for the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure accreditation.
20416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing this course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Plan an application circulation procedure that is suitable for an authoritative domain.
- Analyze and remediate application similarity issues for desktop and introduction virtualization-based organizations.
- Utilize Group Policy and Windows Intune™ to convey applications to customer gadgets.
- Convey applications midway utilizing System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1.
- Design self-benefit application organization utilizing System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1, System Center 2012 Service Manager SP1, and Windows Store applications.
- Plan and convey Windows Server 2012 parts and components to help introduction virtualization.
- Get ready, convey and oversee applications for Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and Remote Desktop Web Access.
- Outline and convey Windows Server 2012 parts and elements to help application virtualization.
- Virtualize and send applications by utilizing App-V and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1.
- Plan and design the suitable foundation to streamline the sending of programming updates to applications, and design and arrange application security.
- Plan and actualize application redesigns, supersedence, and application concurrence.
- Screen the arrangement, execution, and usage of uses and decide if current application facilitating stages are addressing business needs.
20416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments Course Outline
1 - Designing an Application Distribution Strategy
- Deciding Business Requirements for Application Distribution
- Outline of Application Distribution Strategies
- Lab : Designing an Application Deployment Strategy
2 - Diagnosing and Remediating Application Compatibility
- Diagnosing Application Compatibility Issues
- Assessing and Implementing Remediation Solutions
- Settling Compatibility Issues with the Application Compatibility Toolkit
- Lab : Diagnosing and Remediating Application Compatibility
3 - Deploying Applications by Using Group Policy and Windows Intune
- Sending Applications by Using Group Policy
- Sending Applications by Using Windows Intune
- Lab : Centralizing Application Deployment by Using Group Policy and Windows Intune
4 - Deploying Applications by Using System Center Configuration Manager
- Understanding Application Deployment by Using Configuration Manager 2012
- Conveying Applications by Using Configuration Manager 2012
- Lab : Deploying Applications by Using Configuration Manager 2012
5 - Configuring Self-Service Application Deployment
- Understanding Self-Service Application Deployment
- Designing Self-Service with Windows Intune
- Self-Service Deployment with Configuration Manager 2012
- Self-Service Deployment with Service Manager 2012
- Lab : Configuring Self-Service Application Deployment
6 - Designing and Implementing Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
- Evaluating Presentation Virtualization Requirements
- Arranging Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
- Conveying Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
- Lab : Deploying and Implementing Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
7 - Preparing, Configuring and Deploying Presentation Virtualization Applications
- Deciding Presentation Virtualization Application Strategies
- Conveying Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and RD Web Access
- Lab : Configuring Applications for Presentation Virtualization
8 - Designing and Deploying an Application Virtualization Environment
- Review of Application Virtualization Models
- Conveying Application Virtualization Infrastructure Components
- Designing Application Virtualization Client Support
- Lab : Planning and Deploying Application Virtualization Infrastructure
9 - Preparing, Sequencing, and Deploying Virtual Applications
- Sequencing Applications with App-V
- Conveying App-V Applications
- Lab : Virtualizing Applications by Using App-V Sequencer and Deploy Sequenced Applications
10 - Planning and Implementing Application Updates and Security
- Arranging Application Updates
- Conveying Updates With WSUS
- Conveying Application Updates by Using Configuration Manager 2012
- Executing Application Security
- Lab : Planning and Deploying Application Updates
11 - Planning and Implementing Application Upgrade and Supersedence
- Arranging and Implementing Application Upgrades and Supersedence
- Arranging and Implementing Application Coexistence
- Lab : Upgrading Applications
12 - Monitoring Application Deployment, Utilization, and Performance
- Arranging and Implementing Application Monitoring Infrastructure
- Application Metering, Inventory and Asset Intelligence
- Observing Application Resource Utilization
- Lab : Planning and Implementing Application Monitoring
- This course requires you meet the accompanying essentials:
- The participant ought to have encounter directing Windows Server in a domain that normally has the accompanying qualities:
- 2,500 to at least 50,000 clients
- Different physical areas and numerous space controllers
- System administrations and assets, for example, informing, databases, record and print, firewalls, Internet get to, an intranet, and customer PC administration
- The participant ought to have:
- Experience supporting Windows 8 customer desktops and conveying and overseeing applications, both physical and virtual.
- A MCSA and 20415B or equal information.
- Notwithstanding their expert experience, understudies who go to this preparation should as of now have the accompanying specialized information, and should:
- Have strong comprehension of TCP/IP and systems administration ideas.
- Have a strong comprehension of Windows and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), for instance, space client accounts, area versus nearby client accounts, client profiles, and gathering enrollment.
- See how to utilize contents and cluster records.
- Have strong comprehension of security ideas, for example, validation and approval.
- Have the capacity to play out a spotless establishment of Windows 8, move up to Windows 8, and relocate client related information and settings from Windows XP.
- Have the capacity to design circles, segments, volumes, and gadget drivers to empower Windows 8 to work as coveted.
- Have the capacity to design and investigate authorizations and different settings to enable access to assets and applications on Windows 8 frameworks.
- Have the capacity to arrange settings to empower organize network.
- Have the capacity to design and investigate a remote system association.
- Have the capacity to design and investigate Windows 8 security.
- Have the capacity to design versatile PCs and gadgets.
- Comprehend the customer organization abilities of Windows Server and be comfortable with administration apparatuses, for example, the Microsoft System Center suite of items.
- Comprehend the ideas of arrangement, bundling, and imaging.
- Have a commonality with SQL Server ideas.
- Understudies who go to this preparation can meet the essentials by going to the accompanying courses, or getting proportional information and aptitudes:
- 20410B: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 20411B: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412B: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 administrations
- 20415B: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure