20417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 Course
Get hands-on direction and work on arranging and actualizing new elements and usefulness in Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is intended for IT experts who need to update their current Windows Server specialized aptitudes to Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. It presumes an abnormal state of information about past Windows Server advancements and aptitudes identical to MCSA: Windows Server 2008 accreditation.
The course covers the new elements and usefulness in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2, including administration, arrange framework, stockpiling, get to control, virtualization, high accessibility, and personality alliance. Particular advancements secured incorporate Windows PowerShell, Storage Spaces and Internet Small Computer System interface (iSCSI), Active Directory, Hyper-V, execution of Remote Access arrangements, for example, DirectAccess, VPNs, and Web Application Proxy (WAP). The course covers Failover Clustering, Federation Services and also get to and data provisioning and security innovations, for example, Dynamic Access Control, and Web Application Proxy incorporation with Federation Services and Workplace Join.
20417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course is not an item update course, enumerating contemplations for relocating and redesigning your particular condition to Windows Server 2012. Or maybe, this course will refresh your current Windows Server information and aptitudes to Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2.
20417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course maps specifically to and is the favored decision for hands-on readiness for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Exam 417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012, which is the redesign exam for confirmations that have qualifying update ways. Subtle elements of the different bolstered overhaul ways are accessible here https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-au/windows-server-certification.aspx
Note: Labs in this course depend on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1.
20417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 Audience Profile
20417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course is planned for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who are experienced Windows Server framework heads who know about completing everyday Windows Server administration and support errands. The course will refresh their expertise to Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. Competitors reasonable for 20417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course would be:
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have certifiable experience working in a Windows Server venture condition.
- IT experts who have gotten the MCSA: Windows Server 2008 , or a qualifying upgradeable confirmation, subtle elements of which are accessible here, or have equal learning.
- IT Professionals needing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Data Center, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communication will likewise be keen on taking this course as they get ready for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2012 accreditation, which is a pre-imperative for their individual specialities.
20417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 20417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Introduce and design Windows Server 2012.
- Oversee Windows Server 2012 by utilizing Windows PowerShell®.
- Oversee stockpiling in Windows Server 2012.
- Execute arrange administrations.
- Execute Remote Access.
- Execute Failover Clustering.
- Execute Hyper-V™.
- Execute Failover Clustering with Hyper-V.
- Executing secure information access for clients and gadgets.
- Execute Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Execute Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Screen and keep up Windows Server 2012.
20417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 Course Outline
1 - Installing and Configuring Servers Based on Windows Server 2012
- Introducing Windows Server 2012
- Designing Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server R2
- Designing Remote Management for Windows Server 2012 Servers and Windows Server R2
- Lab : Installing and Configuring Servers Based on Windows Server 2012 R2
2 - Monitoring and Maintaining Windows Server 2012 Servers
- Observing Windows Server 2012
- Executing Windows Server Backup
- Executing Server and Data Recovery
- Lab : Monitoring and Maintaining Windows Server 2012 Servers
3 - Managing Windows Server 2012 with Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Diagram of Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Utilizing PowerShell 3.0 to Manage AD DS
- Overseeing Servers with PowerShell 3.0
- Lab : Managing Servers Based on Windows Server 2012 With Windows PowerShell 3.0
4 - Managing Storage for Windows Server 2012
- New Features in Windows Server 2012 Storage
- Designing iSCSI Storage
- Designing Storage Spaces in Windows Server 2012
- Designing BranchCache in Windows Server 2012
- Lab : Managing Storage for Servers Based on Windows Server 2012
5 - Implementing Network Services
- Executing DHCP and DNS Enhancements
- Executing IP Address Management
- Diagram of Network Access Protection
- Executing Network Access Protection
- Lab : Implementing Network Services
6 - Implementing DirectAccess
- Prologue to DirectAccess
- Designing Direct Access Components
- Lab : Implementing DirectAccess
7 - Implementing Failover Clustering
- Diagram of Failover Clustering
- Executing a Failover Cluster
- Designing Highly-Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Keeping up a Failover Cluster
- Executing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
- Lab : Implementing Failover Clustering
8 - Implementing Hyper-V
- Designing Hyper-V Servers
- Designing Hyper-V Storage
- Designing Hyper-V Networking
- Designing Hyper-V Virtual Machines
- Lab : Implementing Hyper-V
9 - Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Diagram of the Integration of Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Executing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Executing Hyper-V Virtual Machine Movement
- Overseeing Hyper-V Virtual Environments by Using System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Lab : Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
10 - Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Diagram of Dynamic Access Control
- Getting ready for a Dynamic Access Control Implementation
- Designing Dynamic Access Control
- Lab : Implementing Dynamic Access Control
11 - Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
- Conveying AD DS Domain Controllers
- Designing AD DS Domain Controllers
- Executing Service Accounts
- Executing Group Policy in AD DS
- Keeping up AD DS
- Lab : Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
12 - Implementing AD FS
- Diagram of Active Directory Federation Services
- Conveying Active Directory Federation Services
- Executing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Conveying AD FS in a Business to Business Federation Scenario
- Lab : Implementing AD FS
Before going to this course, understudies must have:
- Involvement with everyday Windows Server framework organization, administration and support assignments in an Enterprise situation
- Gotten a confirmation that fits the bill to take the 70-417 update exam, as recorded here, https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/windows-server-certification.aspx, or have proportional information
Note: It is conceivable to take this course without having the qualifying upgradeable confirmation once the criteria of equal information is met. Be that as it may, ensuing taking and going of the 70-417 redesign exam won't furnish the exam taker with the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 qualification. This accreditation overhaul is solely for holder the holders of existing qualifying upgradeable affirmation, subtle elements of which are accessible in the URL recorded previously.