20464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases Course Overview
This 5-day educator drove course presents SQL Server 2014 and depicts coherent table outline, ordering and question designs. It additionally focusses on the making of database objects including sees, put away strategies, alongside parameters, and capacities. Other normal parts of strategy coding, for example, files, simultaneousness, mistake taking care of, and triggers are likewise shrouded in this course. Likewise this course causes you get ready for the Exam 70-464.
Note: 20464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases course is intended for clients who are keen on learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new elements in SQL Server 2014, yet additionally the imperative capacities over the SQL Server information stage.
20464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases Audience Profile
The essential gathering of people for this course is IT Professionals who need to wind up noticeably gifted on SQL Server 2014 item components and advancements for actualizing a database.
The optional gatherings of people for this course are people who are engineers from other item stages or past variants of SQL Server hoping to end up plainly talented in the usage of a SQL Server 2014 database.
20464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases At Course Completion
Subsequent to finishing this course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Present the whole SQL Server stage and its real apparatuses. It will cover releases, forms, rudiments of system audience members, and ideas of administrations and administration accounts.
- Decide fitting information sorts to be utilized when planning tables, change over information between information sorts, and make nom de plume information sorts.
- Know about great plan works on with respect to SQL Server tables and have the capacity to make tables utilizing T-SQL. (Note: parceled tables are not secured).
- Execute PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY, DEFAULT, CHECK and UNIQUE requirements, and examine falling FOREIGN KEY limitations.
- Decide suitable single section and composite lists procedures.
- Make tables as loads and tables with grouped lists. Additionally consider the outline of a table and propose a fitting structure.
- Read and decipher subtle elements of regular components from execution designs.
- Plan powerful non-grouped files.
- Plan and execute sees
- Outline and actualize put away methodology.
- Work with table sorts, table esteemed parameters and utilize the MERGE articulation to make put away methods that refresh information stockrooms.
- Plan and actualize capacities, both scalar and table-esteemed. (Additionally depict where they can prompt execution issues).
- Perform essential examination of a stop circumstance and figure out how exchange segregation levels influence application simultaneousness.
- Utilize both customary T-SQL mistake dealing with code and organized special case taking care of.
- Outline and execute DML triggers
- Learn fitting uses for SQL CLR joining and execute a current .NET get together inside SQL Server.
- Store XML information and diagrams in SQL Server.
- Perform fundamental inquiries on XML information in SQL Server.
20464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases Course Outline
1 - Introduction to Database Development
- Prologue to the SQL Server Platform
- Working with SQL Server Tools
- Arranging SQL Server Services
- Lab : Introduction to Database Development
- Begin SQL Server Management Studio
2 - Designing and Implementing Tables
- Planning Tables
- Working with Schemas
- Making and Altering Tables
- Lab : Designing and Implementing Tables
- Enhancing the Design of Tables
- Making a Schema
- Making the Tables
3 - Ensuring Data Integrity through Constraints
- Upholding Data Integrity
- Actualizing Domain Integrity
- Actualizing Entity and Referential Integrity
- Lab : Ensuring Data Integrity through Constraints
- Planning Constraints
- Testing the requirements
4 - Introduction to Indexing
- Center Indexing Concepts
- Single Column and Composite Indexes
- SQL Server Table Structures
- Working with Clustered Indexes
- Lab : Creating Indexes
- Making Tables with Clustered Indexes
- Enhancing Performance through Nonclustered Indexes
5 - Advanced Indexing
- Execution Plan Core Concepts
- Normal Execution Plan Elements
- Working with Execution Plans
- Planning Effective Nonclustered Indexes
- Execution Monitoring
- Lab : Planning for SQL Server 2014 Indexing
- Investigating Existing Index Statistics
- Making Covering Indexes
6 - Columnstore Indexes
- Columnstore Indexes
- Best Practices for Columnstore Indexes
- Lab : Using In-Memory Database Capabilities
- Making Columnstore Indexes
7 - Designing and Implementing Views
- Prologue to Views
- Making and Managing Views
- Execution Considerations for Views
- Lab : Designing and Implementing Views
- Planning, Implementing and Testing the WebStock Views
- Planning and Implementing the Contacts View
- Changing the AvailableModels View
8 - Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Prologue to Stored Procedures
- Working With Stored Procedures
- Actualizing Parameterized Stored Procedures
- Controlling Execution Context
- Lab : Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Making put away strategies
- Making a parameterized put away strategy
9 - Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Review of Functions
- Planning and Implementing Scalar Functions
- Planning and Implementing Table-Valued Functions
- Execution Considerations for Functions
- Contrasting options to Functions
- Lab : Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Organizing Phone Numbers
- Changing an Existing Function
- Settling a Function-Related Performance Issue
10 - Responding to Data Manipulation by means of Triggers
- Planning DML Triggers
- Actualizing DML Triggers
- Propelled Trigger Concepts
- Lab : Responding to Data Manipulation by means of Triggers
- Making and Testing the Audit Trigger
- Enhancing the Audit Trigger
11 - Using In-Memory Tables
- Memory-Optimized Tables
- Local Stored Procedures
- Lab : Using In-Memory Database Capabilities
- Working with Memory Optimized Tables
- Working with Natively Compiled Stored Procedures
12 - Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server
- Prologue to SQL CLR Integration
- Bringing in and Configuring Assemblies
- Actualizing SQL CLR Integration
- Lab : Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server
- Surveying Proposed CLR Code
- Actualizing a CLR Assembly
- Actualizing a CLR User-characterized Aggregate and CLR User-characterized Data Type
13 - Storing and Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Prologue to XML and XML Schemas
- Putting away XML Data and Schemas in SQL Server
- Actualizing the XML Data Type
- Utilizing the T-SQL FOR XML Statement
- Beginning with XQuery
- Destroying XML
- Lab : Storing and Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Surveying fitting Use of XML Data in SQL Server
- Testing XML Data Storage in Variables
- Recovering Information about XML Schema Collections
- Questioning SQL Server Data as XML
- Compose a Stored Procedure Returning XML
14 - Working with SQL Server Spatial Data
- Prologue to Spatial Data
- Working with SQL Server Spatial Data Types
- Utilizing Spatial Data in Applications
- Lab : Working with SQL Server Spatial Data
- Questioning the Geometry Data Type
- Adding Spatial Data to an Existing Table
This course requires you meet the accompanying essentials:
- Learning of composing T-SQL inquiries.
- Learning of essential social database ideas.