20465: Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Course Overview
The concentration of this three-day teacher drove course is on arranging and executing endeavor database foundation arrangements by utilizing SQL Server 2014 and other Microsoft advancements. It depicts how to merge SQL Server workloads and how to plan and execute high accessibility and catastrophe recuperation arrangements.
Note: 20465: Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 course is intended for clients who are occupied with learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new components in SQL Server 2014, yet in addition the vital capacities over the SQL Server information stage.
20465: Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Audience Profile
20465: Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 course is expected for database experts who require who design, execute, and oversee database arrangements. Essential obligations include:
- Arranging and actualizing database foundation.
- Arranging and actualizing solidification techniques.
- Arranging and actualizing high accessibility arrangements.
- Arranging and actualizing debacle recuperation arrangements.
- At course completion
- In the wake of finishing this course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Survey a current venture condition.
- Plan and actualize Policy-Based Management.
- Depict the contemplations for solidifying workloads with SQL Server 2014.
- Depict contemplations for incorporating SQL Server 2014 out of a private cloud.
20465: Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Course Outline
1. Prologue to Enterprise Data Architecture
- Endeavor Data Considerations
- Get to an Existing Infrastructure
2. Multi-Server Configuration Management
- Strategy based Management
- Microsoft System Center
3. Unite Database Workloads with SQL Server 2014
- Database Server Consolidation Considerations
- Asset Management in a Consolidated Database Infrastructure
4. Prologue to Cloud Data Solutions
- Distributed computing
- SQL Server in a Private Cloud
5. Prologue to Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Overview and Microsoft Storage
6. Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Prologue to Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database Security
- Execute and Manage Databases
7. SQL Server in Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Prologue to Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine Connectivity and Security
- Make Databases in a Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine
8. Prologue to High Availability in SQL Server 2014
- High Availability Concepts and Options in SQL Server 2014
- Log Shipping
9. Bunching with Windows Server and SQL Server 2014
- Prologue to Windows Server Failover Clustering
- SQL Server AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instances
10. Robotizing Multi-Server Maintenance AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- AlwaysOn Availability Groups Introduction and Considerations
11. Plan High Availability and Disaster Recover
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery with SQL Server 2014
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery for Databases in Microsoft Azure
12. Duplicating Data
- SQL Server Replication
- Arranging Replication
- View More
20465: Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 course requires you meet the accompanying essentials:
- No less than 2 years' understanding of working with social databases, including:
- Arranging and executing databases
- Overseeing databases
- Questioning with Transact-SQL
- Some fundamental information of high accessibility and fiasco recuperation