20466: Implementing Data Models And Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Course Overview
The concentration of this five-day teacher drove course is on making oversaw endeavor BI arrangements. It depicts how to actualize multidimensional and forbidden information models, convey reports with Microsoft® SQL Server® Reporting Services, make dashboards with Microsoft SharePoint Server PerformancePoint Services, and find business bits of knowledge by utilizing information mining.
Note: 20466: Implementing Data Models And Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 course is intended for clients who are keen on learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new components in SQL Server 2014, yet additionally the imperative abilities over the SQL Server information stage.
20466: Implementing Data Models And Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Audience Profile
20466: Implementing Data Models And Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 course is proposed for database experts who need to satisfy a Business Intelligence Developer part to make examination and revealing arrangements. Essential obligations include:
- Executing investigative information models, for example, OLAP 3D shapes.
- Executing reports, and overseeing report conveyance.
- Making business execution dashboards.
- Supporting information mining and prescient examination.
20466: Implementing Data Models And Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 20466: Implementing Data Models And Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Portray the parts, design, and nature of a BI arrangement.
- Make a multidimensional database with Analysis Services.
- Actualize measurements in a 3D shape.
- Actualize measures and measure bunches in a 3D shape.
- Utilize MDX Syntax.
- Alter a 3D shape.
- Actualize a Tabular Data Model in SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Utilize DAX to improve an unthinkable model.
- Make reports with Reporting Services.
- Improve reports with graphs and parameters.
- Oversee report execution and conveyance.
- Execute a dashboard in SharePoint Server with PerformancePoint Services.
- Utilize Data Mining for Predictive Analysis.
20466: Implementing Data Models And Reports With Microsoft SQL Server (SQL Server 2014 Update) Course Outline
1 Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- Prologue to Business Intelligence
- The Microsoft Enterprise BI Platform
- Lab : Exploring a BI Solution
2 Creating Multidimensional Databases
- Prologue to Multidimensional Analysis
- Making Data Sources and Data Source Views
- Making a Cube
- Diagram of Cube Security
- Lab : Creating a Multidimensional Database
3 Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- Designing Dimensions
- Characterizing Attribute Hierarchies
- Arranging and Grouping Hierarchies
- Lab : Working with Cubes and Dimensions
4 Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Working with Measures
- Working with Measure Groups
- Lab : Configuring Measures and Measure Groups
5 Introduction to MDX
- MDX Fundamentals
- Adding Calculations to a Cube
- Utilizing MDX to Query a Cube
- Lab : Using MDX
6 Customizing Cube Functionality
- Executing Key Performance Indicators
- Executing Actions
- Executing Perspectives
- Executing Translations
- Lab : Customizing a Cube
7 Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model
- Prologue to Tabular Data Models
- Making a Tabular Data Model
- Utilizing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model in an Enterprise BI Solution
- Lab : Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model
8 Introduction to Data Analysis Expression (DAX)
- DAX Fundamentals
- Utilizing DAX to Create ascertained Columns and Measures in a Tabular Data Model
- Lab : Creating Calculated Columns and Measures by utilizing DAX
9 Implementing Reports with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Prologue to Reporting Services
- Making a Report with Report Designer
- Gathering and Aggregating Data in a Report
- Demonstrating Data Graphically
- Sifting Reports Using Parameters
- Lab : Creating a Report with Report Designer
10 Automating Report Execution and Delivery
- Overseeing Report Security
- Overseeing Report Execution
- Conveying Reports with Subscriptions and Data Alerts
- Investigating Reporting Services
- Lab : Implementing Report Subscriptions
11 Delivering BI with SharePoint PerformancePoint Services
- Prologue to SharePoint Server as a BI Platform
- Arranging Security for a SharePoint Server BI Solution
- Getting ready for PerformancePoint Services
- Lab : Implementing PerformancePoint Services
12 Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining
- Diagram of Data Mining
- Utilizing the Data Mining Add-in for Excel
- Making a Custom Data Mining Solution
- Approving a Data Mining Model
- Associating with and Consuming Data Mining Data
- Lab : Using Data Mining to Support a Marketing Campaign
20466: Implementing Data Models And Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 course requires you meet the accompanying essentials:
- No less than 2 years' understanding of working with social databases, including:
- Planning a standardized database.
- Making tables and connections.
- Questioning with Transact-SQL.
- Some essential information of information distribution center construction topology (counting star and snowflake outlines).
- Some introduction to essential programming develops, (for example, circling and spreading).
An attention to key business needs, for example, income, gainfulness, and budgetary bookkeeping is attractive.