20467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Course Overview
20467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 instructional class shows database and business knowledge (BI) experts how to plan and outline a BI arrangement that depends on Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and other Microsoft BI advancements.
20467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Audience Profile
20467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 course is not intended for understudies who are new to SQL Server 2014 BI advancements; it is focused at BI experts with experience of actualizing arrangements with SQL Server database Engine, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Reporting Services.
20467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 20467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Plan a BI arrangement.
- Plan SQL Server BI framework.
- Plan an information distribution center.
- Plan a concentrate, change and load (ETL) arrangement.
- Plan logical information models.
- Plan a BI conveyance arrangement.
- Plan a Reporting Services arrangement.
- Outline a Microsoft Excel-based announcing arrangement.
- Plan a SharePoint Server BI arrangement.
- Screen and enhance a BI arrangement.
- Work a BI arrangement.
20467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions With Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (SQL Server 2014 Update) Course Outline
1 Planning a BI Solution
- Components of a BI Solution
- Arranging a BI Project
- The Microsoft BI Platform
- Lab : Planning BI Solutions
2 Planning SQL Server Business Intelligence Infrastructure
- Contemplations of BI Infrastructure
- Arranging Data Warehouse Hardware
- Lab : Planning BI Infrastructure
3 Designing a Data Warehouse
- Information Warehouse Design Overview
- Planning Dimension Tables
- Plan FACT tables
- Lab : Designing a Data Warehouse Logical Schema
4 Designing an ETL arrangement
- ETL Overview
- Making arrangements for Data Extraction
- Making arrangements for Data Transformations
- Making arrangements for Data Loading
- Lab : Designing an ETL Solution
5 Designing Analytical Data Models
- Prologue to Analytical information Models
- Outlining Analytical Data Models
- Lab : Designing Analytical Data Model
- Lab : Designing Dimensions and Hierarchies
6 Planning a BI Delivery Solution
- Contemplations for BI conveyance
- Regular Reporting Scenarios
- Picking a Reporting Tool
- Lab : Planning a BI Delivery Solution
7 Designing a Reporting Services Solution
- Arranging a Reporting Solution
- Outlining Reports
- Arranging Report Consistency
- Lab : Designing a Reporting Services Solution
8 Designing an Excel Based announcing Solution
- Utilizing Excel for Data Reporting and Analysis
- PowerPivot in Excel
- Power View in Excel
- Lab : Designing and Excel Reporting Solution
9 Planning a SharePoint Server BI Solution
- Prologue to SharePoint Server as a BI Platform
- Arranging Security for a SharePoint Server BI Solution
- Arranging Reporting Services Configuration
- Arranging PowerPivot Configuration
- Making arrangements for PerformancePoint Services
- Lab : Implementing a SharePoint Server BI Solution
- Lab : Implementing PerformancePoint Services
10 Monitoring and Optimizing a BI Solution
- Diagram of BI Monitoring
- Observing and Optimizing the Data Warehouse
- Observing and Analyzing Analysis Services
- Observing and Optimizing Reporting Services
- Lab : Monitoring and Optimizing a BI Solution
11 Operating a BI Solution
- Diagram of BI Operations
- ETL Operations
- Information Warehouse Operations
- Investigation Services Operations
- Revealing Services Operations
- Lab : Operating a BI Solution
Notwithstanding their expert experience, understudies who go to this preparation should as of now have the accompanying specialized learning:
- A fundamental comprehension of dimensional demonstrating (star blueprint) for information stockrooms
- Fundamental server equipment information
- The capacity to make Integration Services bundles that incorporate control streams and information streams
- The capacity to make a fundamental multidimensional 3D square with Analysis Services
- The capacity to make a fundamental forbidden model with PowerPivot and Analysis Services
- The capacity to make Reporting Services reports with Report Designer
- The capacity to execute verification and authorizations in the SQL Server database motor, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services
- Recognition with SharePoint Server and Microsoft Office applications – especially Excel