About the Course
The lab situations in this course are chosen to help and exhibit the structure of different application situations. They are proposed to concentrate on the standards and coding parts/structures that are utilized to build up a HTML5 programming application.
This course is planned for understudies who have the accompanying knowledge:
1 month encounter making Windows customer applications
1 month of experience utilizing Visual Studio 2010 or 2012
Understudies going to this course without a designer foundation should give careful consideration to the preparation requirements. Engineers who have over 5 years programming background may find that bits of this preparation are central in nature while giving the sentence structure related certain programming assignments.
At Course Completion
Subsequent to finishing this course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Disclose how to utilize Visual Studio 2012 to make and run a Web application.
- Depict the new components of HTML5, and make and style HTML5 pages.
- Send and get information to and from a remote information source by utilizing XMLHTTPRequest articles and jQuery AJAX operations.
- Style HTML5 pages by utilizing CSS3.
- Utilize basic HTML5 APIs in intelligent Web applications.
- Make Web applications that help disconnected operations.
- Make HTML5 Web pages that can adjust to various gadgets and frame factors.
- Add propelled illustrations to an HTML5 page by utilizing Canvas components, and by utilizing and Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Improve the client encounter by adding activity to an HTML5 page.
- Utilize Web Sockets to send and get information between a Web application and a server.
- Enhance the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by utilizing Web Worker forms.
Module 1: Overview of HTML and CSS
Module 2: Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
Module 4: Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
Module 5: Communicating with a Remote Data Source
Module 6: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
Module 8: Creating Interactive Pages utilizing HTML5 APIs
Module 9: Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
Module 10: Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
Module 11: Creating Advanced Graphics
Module 12: Animating the User Interface
Module 13: Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
Module 14: Creating a Web Worker Process
Before going to this course, understudies must have no less than three months of expert advancement encounter.
- Notwithstanding their expert experience, understudies who go to this preparation ought to have a mix of down to earth and applied information identified with HTML5 programming. This incorporates the accompanying essentials:
- Comprehend the essential HTML record structure:
- The most effective method to utilize HTML labels to show content substance.
- The most effective method to utilize HTML labels to show designs.
- Step by step instructions to utilize HTML APIs.
- See how to style basic HTML components utilizing CSS, including:
- Step by step instructions to isolate introduction from content
- Step by step instructions to oversee content stream.
- Instructions to control the position of individual components.
- Step by step instructions to execute essential CSS styling.
- How o make and utilize factors
- Step by step instructions to utilize:
- number juggling administrators to perform number-crunching computations including at least one factors
- social administrators to test the connection between two factors or articulations
- legitimate administrators to join articulations that contain social administrators
- Step by step instructions to control the program stream by utilizing if … else explanations.
- Step by step instructions to execute cycles by utilizing circles.
- Step by step instructions to compose basic capacities.