About the Course
20483: Programming in C# instructional class shows designers the programming abilities that are required for engineers to make Windows applications utilizing the C# dialect. Amid their five days in the classroom understudies survey the fundamentals of C# program structure, dialect language structure, and usage points of interest, and afterward solidify their insight during the time as they manufacture an application that consolidates a few components of the .NET Framework 4.5.
The course presents a significant number of the systems and innovations utilized by current desktop and venture applications, including:
- Building new information sorts.
- Taking care of occasions.
- Programming the UI.
- Getting to a database.
- Utilizing remote information.
- Performing operations nonconcurrently.
- Coordinating with unmanaged code.
- Making custom properties.
- Encoding and decoding information.
- Toward the finish of the course, understudies should leave the class with a strong information of C# and how to utilize it to create .NET Framework 4.5 applications.
- This course utilizes Visual Studio 2012, running on Windows 8.
20483: Programming in C# Course is not intended for understudies who are new to programming; it is focused at proficient engineers with no less than one month of experience programming in a question arranged condition.
At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 20483: Programming in C# course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Portray the center language structure and elements of C#.
- Make and call strategies, catch and handle special cases, and depict the observing prerequisites of extensive scale applications.
- Actualize the fundamental structure and basic components of a commonplace desktop application.
- Make classes, characterize and actualize interfaces, and make and utilize non specific accumulations.
- Utilize legacy to make a class chain of importance, broaden a .NET Framework class, and make non specific classes and techniques.
- Read and compose information by utilizing document input/yield and streams, and serialize and deserialize information in various configurations.
- Make and utilize a substance information demonstrate for getting to a database and utilize LINQ to question and refresh information.
- Utilize the sorts in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to get to and question remote information.
- Assemble a graphical UI by utilizing XAML.
- Enhance the throughput and reaction time of utilizations by utilizing errands and nonconcurrent operations.
- Coordinate unmanaged libraries and dynamic segments into a C# application.
- Analyze the metadata of sorts by utilizing reflection, make and utilize custom properties, create code at runtime, and oversee get together forms.
- Encode and decode information by utilizing symmetric and unbalanced encryption.
Module 1: Review of C# Syntax
- Outline of Writing Applications utilizing C#
- Datatypes, Operators, and Expressions
- C# Programming Language Constructs
- Lab : Developing the Class Enrolment Application
Module 2: Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications
- Making and Invoking Methods
- Making Overloaded Methods and Using Optional and Output Parameters
- Taking care of Exceptions
- Checking Applications
- Lab : Extending the Class Enrolment Application Functionality
Module 3: Developing the Code for a Graphical Application
- Arranging Data into Collections
- Dealing with Events
- Lab : Writing the Code for the Grades Prototype Application
Module 4: Creating Classes and Implementing Type-safe Collections
- Making Classes
- Characterizing and Implementing Interfaces
- Executing Type-safe Collections
- Lab : Adding Data Validation and Type-security to the Grades Application
Module 5: Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
- Making Class Hierarchies
- Broadening .NET Framework Classes
- Making Generic Types
- Lab : Refactoring Common Functionality into the User Class
Module 6: Reading and Writing Local Data
- Perusing and Writing Files
- Serializing and Deserializing Data
- Performing I/O Using Streams
- Lab : Generating the Grades Report
Module 7: Accessing a Database
- Making and Using Entity Data Models
- Questioning Data by Using LINQ
- Refreshing Data by Using LINQ
- Lab : Retrieving and Modifying Grade Data
Module 8: Accessing Remote Data
- Getting to Data Across the Web
- Getting to Data in the Cloud
- Lab : Retrieving and Modifying Grade Data in the Cloud
Module 9: Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application
- Utilizing XAML to Design a User Interface
- Restricting Controls to Data
- Styling a User Interface
- Lab : Customizing Student Photographs and Styling the Application
Module 10: Improving Application Performance and Responsiveness
- Actualizing Multitasking by utilizing Tasks and Lambda Expressions
- Performing Operations Asynchronously
- Synchronizing Concurrent Access to Data
- Lab : Improving the Responsiveness and Performance of the Application
Module 11: Integrating with Unmanaged Code
- Making and Using Dynamic Objects
- Dealing with the Lifetime of Objects and Controlling Unmanaged Resources
- Lab : Upgrading the Grades Report
Module 12: Creating Reusable Types and Assemblies
- Looking at Object Metadata
- Making and Using Custom Attributes
- Creating Managed Code
- Forming, Signing and Deploying Assemblies
- Lab : Specifying the Data to Include in the Grades Report
Module 13: Encrypting and Decrypting Data
- Actualizing Symmetric Encryption
- Actualizing Asymmetric Encryption
- Lab : Encrypting and Decrypting Grades Reports
- Engineers going to this course should as of now have increased some constrained experience utilizing C# to finish fundamental programming undertakings. All the more particularly, understudies ought to have hands-on encounter utilizing C# that shows their comprehension of the accompanying:
- The most effective method to name, proclaim, introduce and allot qualities to factors inside an application.
- Step by step instructions to utilize:
- math administrators to perform number juggling figurings including at least one factors;
- social administrators to test the connection between two factors or articulations;
- consistent administrators to join articulations that contain social administrators.
- The most effective method to make the code grammar for straightforward programming proclamations utilizing C# dialect watchwords and perceive linguistic structure mistakes utilizing the Visual Studio IDE.
- The most effective method to make a basic fanning structure utilizing an IF proclamation.
- The most effective method to make a basic circling structure utilizing a For articulation to repeat through an information exhibit.
- The most effective method to utilize the Visual Studio IDE to find basic rationale blunders.
- The most effective method to make a Function that acknowledges contentions (parameters and returns an estimation of a predetermined sort.
- The most effective method to outline and construct a basic UI utilizing standard controls from the Visual Studio tool compartment.
- The most effective method to interface with a SQL Server database and the nuts and bolts of how to recover and store information.
- The most effective method to sort information in a circle.
- Instructions to perceive the classes and techniques utilized as a part of a program.