About the Course
In 20484: Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C# course understudies will learn fundamental programming abilities and strategies that are required to create Windows Store applications. This incorporates a mix of both plan and advancement abilities, and in addition guaranteeing that understudies are happy with utilizing and taking advantage of the Microsoft Visual Studio and Expression Blend devices.
20484: Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C# Course maps to the 70-484 exam.
20484: Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C# course is planned for proficient engineers who have 1 to 2 years of experience making customer applications and who are happy with programming in C# and have done some XAML-based programming.
At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing this course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Depict the Windows 8.1 stage and includes, and investigate the nuts and bolts of a Windows application interface.
- Make the User Interface design and structure by utilizing XAML.
- Utilize information official to exhibit information in the UI.
- Execute the AppBar and format controls.
- Handle records and streams.
- React to application lifecycle occasions utilizing Process Lifetime Management and the PLM extensibility focuses gave by the Visual Studio 2013 formats.
- Utilize layouts to make the UI.
- Handle route situations in a Windows Store application.
- Plan and actualize contracts, for example, Search, Share and Settings.
- Actualize tiles and toast notices in a Windows Store application.
- React to mouse, console and touch occasions, including motions.
- Send a Windows Store application to the Windows Store or an undertaking store.
1 Overview of the Windows 8.1 Platform and Windows StoreApps
- Prologue to the Windows 8.1 Platform
- Windows 8.1 UI Principles
- WinRT and Language Projections
Lab: Overview of the Windows 8.1 Platform and Windows Store Apps
- Investigating the Windows 8.1 Platform
- Investigating a Windows Store App
2 Creating User Interfaces Using XAML
- XAML Basics
- XAML Code-Behind
- Progressed XAML
Lab: Creating User Interfaces by Using XAML
- Making the User Interface by utilizing Visual Studio 2013
- Improving the UI by utilizing Visual Studio 2013
3 Presenting Data
- Working with Data Presentation Controls
- The GridView Control
Lab: Presenting Data
- Introducing the Note Data in the GridView Control
4 Implementing Layout Using Windows 8.1 Built-In Controls
- WinRT Controls
- AppBar Control
- Windowing Modes
Lab: Implementing Layout by Using Built-In Controls in Windows 8.1
5 Handling Files in Windows Store Apps
- Taking care of Files and Streams in Windows Store Apps
- Working with File User Interface Components
Lab: Handling Files in Windows Store Apps
- Utilizing the File API to Read and Write Data from the Notes Files
- Adding Photos to a Note by utilizing File Picker
6 Windows Store App Process Lifetime Management
- Process Lifetime Management
- Windows Store App Activation and Background Tasks
- Executing a State Management Strategy
Lab: Windows Store App Process Lifetime Management
- Investigating the Different PLM States
- Executing State Management
7 Working with Resources, Styles, and Templates
- Making Shared Resources
- Making Styles and Templates
Lab: Working with Styles and Templates
- Making a Control Style and Template
8 Designing and Implementing Navigation in a Windows Store application
- Taking care of Navigation in Windows Store applications
- Semantic Zoom
Lab: Designing and Implementing Navigation in a Windows Store App
- Adding Navigation to the ILoveNotes App
- Executing Semantic Zoom
9 Implementing Windows 8.1 Contracts
- Outlining for Charms and Contracts
- The Search Contract and the SearchBox Control
- The Share Contract
- Overseeing App Settings
Lab: Implementing Windows 8.1 Contracts
- Executing the Search Contract
- Executing the Share Contract
- Adding a New Setting to the Settings Pane
- Discretionary: Implementing Search with the SearchBox Control
10 Implementing Tiles and User Notifications
- Executing Tiles, Live Tiles, Secondary Tiles, and Badge Notifications
- Executing Toast Notifications
Lab: Implementing Tiles and User Notifications
- Empowering Live Tile Functionality on the Main Tile
- Including Secondary Tiles Functionality
- Including Scheduled Toast Notifications for ToDo Notes
11 Designing and Implementing a Data Access Strategy
- Assessing Data Access Strategies
- Working with Remote Data
Lab: Designing and Implementing a Data Access Strategy
12 Responding to Mouse and Touch
- Working with Pointer Events
- Working with Gesture Events
Lab: Responding to Mouse and Touch
- Executing Mouse Events
- Executing Gesture Events
13 Planning for Windows Store App Deployment
- The Windows Store App Manifest
- Windows Store App Certification
Before going to 20484: Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C# course, understudies must have:
- at least 1 years of experience making applications
- 1 to 3 months encounter making Windows customer applications
- 1 to 3 months encounter utilizing Visual Studio 2010 or 2012
- Gone to Course 20483C: Programming in C#, or proportional learning