About the Course
In 20486: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications course, understudies will figure out how to create progressed ASP.NET MVC applications utilizing .NET Framework 4.5 apparatuses and innovations. The emphasis will be on coding exercises that upgrade the execution and versatility of a web application. ASP.NET MVC will be presented and contrasted and Web Forms with the goal that understudies know when each should/could be utilized. 20486: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications course will likewise set up the understudies for the exam 70-486.
20486: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications course is expected for proficient web designers who utilize Microsoft Visual Studio in an individual-based or group based, little measured to expansive improvement condition. Contender for this course are occupied with creating propelled web applications and need to deal with the rendered HTML exhaustively. They need to make sites that different the UI, information get to, and application rationale.
At Course Completion
Subsequent to finishing this course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Depict the Microsoft Web Technologies stack and select a suitable innovation to use to build up any given application.
- Outline the engineering and execution of a web application that will meet an arrangement of useful necessities, UI prerequisites, and address plans of action.
- Make MVC Models and compose code that executes business rationale inside Model strategies, properties, and occasions.
- Add Controllers to a MVC Application to oversee client communication, refresh models, and select and return Views.
- Make Views in a MVC application that show and alter information and associate with Models and Controllers.
- Run unit tests and investigating devices against a web application in Visual Studio 2012 and arrange an application for investigating.
- Build up a web application that uses the ASP.NET directing motor to show benevolent URLs and a sensible route chain of importance to clients.
- Actualize a predictable look and feel, including corporate marking, over a whole MVC web application.
- Utilize halfway page updates and storing to decrease the system transmission capacity utilized by an application and quicken reactions to client demands.
- Execute an entire participation framework in a MVC 4 web application.
- Assemble a MVC application that opposes pernicious assaults and continues data about clients and inclinations.
- Depict how to compose a Windows Azure web administration and call it from and MVC application.
- Depict what a Web API is and why engineers may add a Web API to an application.
- Adjust the way program demands are taken care of by a MVC application.
- Depict how to bundle and send an ASP.NET MVC 4 web application from an advancement PC to a web server for organizing or generation.
1 Exploring ASP.NET MVC 4
- Diagram of Microsoft Web Technologies
- Diagram of ASP.NET 4.5
- Prologue to ASP.NET MVC 4
- Lab : Exploring ASP.NET MVC 4
2 Designing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Arranging in the Project Design Phase
- Outlining Models, Controllers, and Views
- Lab : Designing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
3 Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Models
- Making MVC Models
- Working with Data
- Lab: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Models
4 Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Controllers
- Composing Controllers and Actions
- Composing Action Filters
- Lab : Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Controllers
5 Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Views
- Making Views with Razor Syntax
- Utilizing HTML Helpers
- Reusing Code in Views
- Lab : Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Views
6 Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Unit Testing MVC Components
- Actualizing an Exception Handling Strategy
- Lab : Testing and Debugging the ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
7 Structuring ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Breaking down Information Architecture
- Arranging Routes
- Making a Navigation Structure
- Lab : Structuring ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications.
8 Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Utilizing Template Views
- Applying CSS to a MVC Application
- Making an Adaptive User Interface
- Lab : Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
9 Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Utilizing AJAX and Partial Page Updates
- Actualizing a Caching Strategy
- Lab : Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Utilizing jQuery and jQueryUI
11 Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Actualizing Authentication and Authorization
- Doling out Roles and Membership
- Lab : Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
12 Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application
- Creating Secure Sites
- State Management
- Lab : Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application
13 Using Windows Azure Web Services in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Prologue to Windows Azure
- Planning and Writing Windows Azure Services
- Devouring Windows Azure Services in a Web Application
- Lab : Using Windows Azure Web Services in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
14 Implementing Web APIs in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Building up a Web API
- Calling a Web API from Mobile and Web Applications
- Lab : Implementing Web APIs in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
15 Handling Requests in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Utilizing HTTP Modules and HTTP Handlers
- Utilizing Web Sockets
- Lab : Handling Requests in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
16 Deploying ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Sending Web Applications
- Sending MVC 4 Applications
- Lab : Deploying ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
Before going to this course, understudies must have:
- At least a few years of experience creating electronic applications by utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET, capability in utilizing the .NET Framework, and some commonality with the C# dialect.