20488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Course Overview
20488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions course, understudies learn center aptitudes that are normal to all SharePoint improvement exercises. These incorporate working with the server-side and customer side question models, creating and conveying components, arrangements, and applications, overseeing character and consents, questioning and refreshing rundown information, overseeing scientific classification, utilizing work process to oversee business forms, and altering the UI.
20488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Audience Profile
The course is expected for proficient designers who create answers for SharePoint items and innovations in a group based, medium-sized to extensive improvement condition. While some nature with SharePoint arrangement improvement is required, competitors are not anticipated that would have related knowledge with the new components in SharePoint Server 2013.
The perfect competitor is a specialized lead with no less than four years of SharePoint and web improvement encounter. The hopeful is in charge of planning custom code for ventures that are conveyed to or associate with SharePoint situations. This incorporates:
- Choosing a suitable approach and building customizations in SharePoint.
- Making and executing a procedure for arrangement bundling, organization, and overhauling.
- Distinguishing SharePoint information and substance structures for customizations.
- Performing diagnostics and investigating.
- Arranging and outlining applications for versatility and execution.
- Distinguishing and relieving execution issues of customizations.
- Understanding validation and approval.
- Involvement with Windows PowerShell.
- Expansive recognition with SharePoint abilities.
- Recognition with Online Services, for example, Azure and SharePoint Online.
20488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions At Course Fulfillment
Subsequent to finishing this course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Outline and oversee components and arrangements.
- Create code for custom server-side parts.
- Oversee and alter validation and approval.
- Make custom destinations and records and deal with the site lifecycle.
- Clarify the capacities and plan decisions for SharePoint applications.
- Utilize the customer side question demonstrate and the REST API.
- Create supplier facilitated and auto-facilitated SharePoint applications.
- Convey and send SharePoint applications.
- Make custom work processes to computerize business forms.
- Utilize fields and substance sorts to oversee scientific classification.
- Redo the appearance and conduct of UI components.
- Redo route and site marking.
20488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Course Outline
1 - SharePoint as a Developer Platform
- Presenting the SharePoint Developer Landscape
- Picking Approaches to SharePoint Development
- Understanding SharePoint 2013 Deployment and Execution Models
- Lab : Comparing Web Parts and App Parts
2 - Working with SharePoint Objects
- Understanding the SharePoint Object Hierarchy
- Working with Sites and Webs
- Working with Execution Contexts
- Lab : Working with Sites and Webs
- Lab : Working with Execution Contexts
3 - Working with Lists and Libraries
- Utilizing List and Library Objects
- Questioning and Retrieving List Data
- Working with Large Lists
- Lab : Querying and Retrieving List Data
- Lab : Working with Large Lists
4 - Designing and Managing Features and Solutions
- Working with Features
- Conveying Solutions
- Working with Sandboxed Solutions
- Lab : Working with Farm Solutions
- Lab : Working with Sandboxed Solutions
5 - Working with Server-Side Code
- Creating Web Parts
- Utilizing Event Receivers
- Utilizing Timer Jobs
- Putting away Configuration Data
- Lab : Working with Server-Side Code
6 - Managing Identity and Permissions
- Understanding Identity Management in SharePoint 2013
- Overseeing Permissions in SharePoint 2013
- Designing Forms-Based Authentication
- Redoing the Authentication Experience
- Lab : Managing Permissions Programmatically in SharePoint 2013
- Lab : Creating and Deploying a Custom Claims Provider
7 - Managing Custom Components and Site Lifecycles
- Segment Overview
- Characterizing Custom Lists
- Characterizing Custom Sites
- Overseeing SharePoint Sites
- Lab : Managing Custom Components and Site Lifecycles
8 - Introducing Apps for SharePoint
- Diagram of Apps for SharePoint
- Creating Apps for SharePoint
- Lab : Creating a Site Suggestions App
9 - Client-Side SharePoint Development
10 - Developing Remote Hosted SharePoint Apps
- Diagram of Remote Hosted Apps
- Designing Remote Hosted Apps
- Creating Remote Hosted Apps
- Lab : Configuring a Provider Hosted SharePoint App
- Lab : Developing a Provider Hosted SharePoint App
11 - Publishing and Distributing Apps
- Understanding the App Management Architecture
- Understanding App Packages
- Distributing Apps
- Introducing, Updating, and Uninstalling Apps
- Lab : Publishing an App to a Corporate Catalog
- Lab : Installing, Updating, and Uninstalling Apps
12 - Automating Business Processes
- Understanding Workflow in SharePoint 2013
- Building Workflows by utilizing Visio 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013
- Creating Workflows in Visual Studio 2012
- Lab : Building Workflows in Visio 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013
- Lab : Creating Workflow Actions in Visual Studio 2012
13 - Managing Taxonomy
- Overseeing Taxonomy in SharePoint 2013
- Working with Content Types
- Working with Advanced Features of Content Types
- Lab : Working with Content Types
- Lab : Working with Advanced Features of Content Types
14 - Customizing User Interface Elements
- Working with Custom Actions
- Utilizing Client-Side User Interface Components
- Altering the SharePoint List User Interface
- Lab : Using the Edit Control Block to Launch an App
- Lab : Using jQuery to Customize the SharePoint List User Interface
15 - Working with Branding and Navigation
- Making and Applying Themes
- Marking and Designing Publishing Sites
- Fitting Content to Platforms and Devices
- Arranging and Customizing Navigation
- Lab : Branding and Designing Publishing Sites
- Lab : Configuring Farm-Wide Navigation
Before going to this course, understudies must have:
- A working information of utilizing Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012 to create arrangements.
- An essential working information of SharePoint arrangement improvement, either in SharePoint 2013 or in prior forms of SharePoint.
- A working information of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
- An essential comprehension of ASP.NET and server-side web advancement advances, including demand/reaction and the page lifecycle.
- An essential comprehension of AJAX and nonconcurrent programming procedures.
- Commonality with ways to deal with confirmation and approval, including claims-based verification.