About the Course
This five-day, hands-on instructional class is intended to show you the broadness of Microsoft virtual desktop innovation, and the course will thoroughly analyze the different advancements with utilize cases and best practices. This course manufactures your aptitudes in Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Service Pack 2 (SP2), Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UE-V), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) as a component of Windows Server 2012 R2. All through this course, you will figure out how to oversee, screen, bolster, and investigate different Windows-based desktop virtualization arrangements.
This course is expected for the IT heads, and implementers, of expansive and moderate sized associations who need to comprehend and get hands on involvement with the most recent Microsoft desktop and application virtualization advances and how to plan, actualize, and oversee virtual foundation arrangements in view of these innovations.
At course completion
Subsequent to finishing this course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Depict desktop and application virtualization.
- Plan and execute client state virtualization.
- Plan and execute App-V.
- Plan and convey App-V customers.
- Oversee and manage application virtualization.
- Comprehend application sequencing.
- Design customer Hyper-V.
- Plan and convey session-based desktops.
- Distribute and design RemoteApp programs.
- Plan pooled individual desktops.
- Plan and execute pooled and individual desktops.
- Execute Remote Access.
- Comprehend wellbeing observing of VDI framework
1 Overview of Desktop and Application Virtualization
- Review of Virtualization Technologies
- Use Scenarios for Virtualization
- Contemplations for Implementing Virtualization
- Lab : Overview of Desktop and Application Virtualization
2 Planning and Implementing User State Virtualization
- Comprehension and Planning for User State Virtualization
- Designing Roaming User Profiles and Folder Redirection
- Designing UE-V
- Lab : Configuring Roaming User Profiles and Folder Redirection
- Lab : Planning and Implementing User State Virtualization
3 Planning and Implementing App-V
- Review of Application Virtualization
- Application V Architecture
- Arranging App-V Infrastructure
- Conveying App-V Infrastructure
- Lab: App-V Introduction and Architecture
4 Managing and Administering Application Virtualization
- Overseeing and Administering App-V
- Changing Published Application and Configuration Upgrades
- Executing App-V Reporting
- Lab : Managing and Administering Application Virtualization
5 Planning and Deploying App-V Clients
- Review of the App-V Client
- Introducing and Configuring the App-V Client
- Overseeing App-V Client Properties
- Lab : Planning and Deploying App-V Clients
6 Application Sequencing
- Review of Application Sequencing
- Getting ready for Application Sequencing
- Sequencing an Application
- Propelled Application Sequencing
- Lab : Application Sequencing
7 Configuring Client Hyper-V
- Diagram of Client Hyper-V
- Making VMs
- Overseeing Virtual Hard Disks
- Overseeing Checkpoints
- Lab : Configuring Client Hyper-V
8 Planning and Deploying Session-Based Virtual Desktops
- Diagram of Remote Desktop Services
- Arranging an Infrastructure for Session-Based Desktop Deployments
- Conveying Session-Based Desktops
- Diagram of Remote Desktop Services High Availability
- Lab : Planning and Deploying Session-Based Desktops
9 Configuring and Managing RemoteApp Programs
- Distributing and Configuring RemoteApp Programs
- Working with RemoteApp Programs
- Lab : Configuring and Managing RemoteApp Programs
10 Planning Personal and Pooled Virtual Desktops
- Diagram of Personal and Pooled Virtual Desktops
- Arranging and Optimizing Virtual Desktop Templates
- Lab : Planning Personal and Pooled Virtual Desktops
11 Planning and Implementing Infrastructures for Personal and Pooled Virtual Desktops
- Arranging Storage for Personal and Pooled Virtual Desktops
- Scope organization for Personal and Pooled Virtual Desktops
- Executing Personal and Pooled Virtual Desktops
- Executing RemoteApp for Hyper-V
- Lab : Planning and Implementing Infrastructures for Personal and Pooled Virtual Desktops
12 Implementing Remote Access for Remote Desktop Services
- Broadening Remote Desktop Services Outside the Organization
- Controlling RD Gateway Access
- Lab : Implementing Remote Access for RDS
13 Performance and Health Monitoring of VDI
- Diagram of Monitoring Desktop and Application Virtualization
- Observing a Desktop Virtualization Infrastructure
- Lab : Performance and Health Monitoring of VDI
Before going to 20694: Virtualizing Enterprise Desktops And Apps course, understudies must have a framework administrator–level working learning of:
- Systems administration basics, including Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Dynamic Directory Domain Services (AD DS) standards and basics of AD DS administration.
- Establishment, arrangement, and investigating for Windows-based PCs.
- Essential comprehension of scripting and Windows PowerShell linguistic structure.
- Wanted: Basic comprehension of Windows Server parts and administrations.