20742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 Course
20742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 five-day teacher drove course shows IT Pros how to convey and arrange Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in an appropriated situation, how to execute Group Policy, how to perform reinforcement and reestablish, and how to screen and investigate Active Directory–related issues with Windows Server 2016. Moreover, this course instructs how to convey other Active Directory server parts, for example, Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
20742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 Audience Profile
20742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 course is fundamentally expected for existing IT experts who have some AD DS learning and experience and who intend to create information about character and get to advances in Windows Server 2016. This would commonly include:
- Advertisement DS heads who are hoping to prepare in personality and get to advances with Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Framework or foundation executives with general AD DS experience and learning who are hoping to broadly educate in center and propelled character and get to advancements in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- The optional crowd for this course incorporates IT experts who are hoping to combine their insight about AD DS and related advances, notwithstanding IT experts who need to get ready for the 70-742 exam.
20742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 20742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Introduce and arrange space controllers.
- Oversee protests in AD DS by utilizing graphical instruments and Windows PowerShell.
- Execute AD DS in complex situations.
- Execute AD DS destinations, and design and oversee replication.
- Execute and oversee Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Oversee client settings by utilizing GPOs.
- Secure AD DS and client accounts.
- Execute and deal with an authentication expert (CA) chain of importance with AD CS.
- Convey and oversee authentications.
- Execute and oversee AD FS.
- Execute and oversee Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Execute synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- Screen, investigate, and set up business progression for AD DS administrations.
Module 1: Installing and arranging space controllers
- Outline of AD DS
- Outline of AD DS space controllers
- Sending a space controller
Module 2: Managing objects in AD DS
- Overseeing client accounts
- Overseeing bunches in AD DS
- Overseeing PC questions in AD DS
- Utilizing Windows PowerShell for AD DS organization
- Executing and overseeing OUs
Module 3: Advanced AD DS foundation administration
- Diagram of cutting edge AD DS organizations
- Conveying a dispersed AD DS condition
- Designing AD DS trusts
Module 4: Implementing and overseeing AD DS locales and replication
- Diagram of AD DS replication
- Designing AD DS locales
- Designing and observing AD DS replication
Module 5: Implementing Group Policy
- Presenting Group Policy
- Executing and regulating GPOs
- Gathering Policy degree and Group Policy preparing
- Investigating the utilization of GPOs
Module 6: Managing client settings with Group Policy
- Executing regulatory formats
- Designing Folder Redirection, programming establishment, and contents
- Designing Group Policy inclinations
Module 7: Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Securing area controllers
- Executing account security
- Executing review verification
- Designing oversaw benefit accounts
Module 8: Deploying and overseeing AD CS
- Sending CAs
- Directing CAs
- Investigating and looking after CAs
Module 9: Deploying and overseeing declarations
- Sending and dealing with the endorsement layouts
- Overseeing declaration organization, disavowal, and recuperation
- Utilizing declarations in a business domain
- Actualizing and overseeing savvy cards
Module 10: Implementing and directing AD FS
- Outline of AD FS
- Advertisement FS prerequisites and arranging
- Sending and designing AD FS
- Outline of Web Application Proxy
Module 11: Implementing and managing AD RMS
- Review of AD RMS
- Sending and dealing with an AD RMS framework
- Arranging AD RMS content insurance
Module 12: Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
- Arranging and get ready for catalog synchronization
- Actualizing catalog synchronization by utilizing Azure AD Connect
- Overseeing personalities with catalog synchronization
Module 13: Monitoring, overseeing, and recuperating AD DS
- Checking AD DS
- Dealing with the Active Directory database
- Dynamic Directory reinforcement and recuperation alternatives for AD DS and other personality and get to arrangements
Before going to 20742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 course, understudies must have:
- Some presentation to and involvement with AD DS ideas and advances in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and designing Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience and a comprehension of center systems administration innovations, for example, IP tending to, name determination, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Experience working with and a comprehension of Microsoft Hyper-V and fundamental server virtualization ideas.
- An attention to fundamental security best practices.
- Hands-on working knowledge with Windows customer working frameworks, for example, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
- Essential involvement with the Windows PowerShell charge line interface.