20744: Securing Windows Server 2016 Course
20744: Securing Windows Server 2016 five-day, teacher drove course shows IT experts how they can upgrade the security of the IT framework that they regulate. This course starts by underlining the significance of accepting that system breaks have happened as of now, and afterward shows you how to secure regulatory accreditations and rights to guarantee that executives can perform just the assignments that they have to, when they have to.
20744: Securing Windows Server 2016 course likewise subtle elements how you can relieve malware dangers, recognize security issues by utilizing inspecting and the Advanced Threat Analysis include in Windows Server 2016, secure your virtualization stage, and utilize new organization choices, for example, Nano server and holders to upgrade security. The course additionally clarifies how you can encourage ensure access to records by utilizing encryption and dynamic get to control, and how you can improve your system's security.
20744: Securing Windows Server 2016 Audience Profile
20744: Securing Windows Server 2016 course is for IT experts who need to regulate Windows Server 2016 systems safely. These experts ordinarily work with systems that are arranged as Windows Server space based conditions, with oversaw access to the Internet and cloud administrations.
Understudies who look for affirmation in the 70-744 Securing Windows server exam additionally will profit by this course.
20744: Securing Windows Server 2016 At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing 20744: Securing Windows Server 2016 course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Secure Windows Server.
- Secure application improvement and a server workload framework.
- Oversee security baselines.
- Design and oversee simply enough and in the nick of time (JIT) organization.
- Oversee information security.
- Design Windows Firewall and a product characterized appropriated firewall.
- Secure system movement.
- Secure your virtualization foundation.
- Oversee malware and dangers.
- Design progressed inspecting.
- Oversee programming refreshes.
- Oversee dangers by utilizing Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) and Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS).
20744: Securing Windows Server 2016 Course Outline
1 - BREACH DETECTION AND USING THE SYSINTERNALS TOOLS
- Review of break discovery
- Utilizing the Sysinternals instruments to distinguish ruptures
- Lab : Basic rupture recognition and episode reaction techniques
2 - PROTECTING CREDENTIALS AND PRIVILEGED ACCESS
- Understanding client rights
- PC and administration accounts
- Ensuring certifications
- Understanding advantaged get to workstations and bounce servers
- Sending a neighborhood chairman watchword arrangement
- Lab : User rights, security alternatives, and gathering oversaw benefit accounts
- Lab : Configuring and sending LAPs
3 - LIMITING ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS WITH JUST ENOUGH ADMINISTRATION
- Understanding JEA
- Arranging and conveying JEA
- Lab : Limiting executive benefits by utilizing JEA
4 - PRIVILEGED ACCESS MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATIVE FORESTS
- Understanding ESAE woodlands
- Review of MIM
- Executing JIT and Privileged Access Management by utilizing MIM
- Lab : Limiting head benefits by utilizing Privileged Access Management
5 - MITIGATING MALWARE AND THREATS
- Designing and overseeing Windows Defender
- Utilizing programming confining arrangements (SRPs) and AppLocker
- Designing and utilizing Device Guard
- Utilizing and conveying the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Lab : Securing applications by utilizing AppLocker, Windows Defender, Device Guard Rules, and the EMET.
6 - Analyzing ACTIVITY BY USING ADVANCED AUDITING AND LOG ANALYTICS
- Review of inspecting
- Understanding progressed reviewing
- Arranging Windows PowerShell evaluating and logging
- Lab : Configuring encryption and progressed inspecting
7 - Analyzing ACTIVITY WITH MICROSOFT ADVANCED THREAT ANALYTICS FEATURE AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT SUITE
- Review of Advanced Threat Analytics
- Understanding OMS
- Lab : Advanced Threat Analytics and Operations Management Suite
8 - SECURING YOUR VIRTUALIZATION AN INFRASTRUCTURE
- Review of Guarded Fabric VMs
- Understanding protected and encryption-bolstered VMs
- Lab : Deploying and utilizing Guarded Fabric with chairman trusted validation and protected VMs
9 - SECURING APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT AND SERVER-WORKLOAD INFRASTRUCTURE
- Utilizing Security Compliance Manager
- Prologue to Nano Server
- Understanding holders
- Lab : Using Security Compliance Manager
- Lab : Deploying and Configuring Nano Server and holders
10 - PROTECTING DATA WITH ENCRYPTION
- Arranging and executing encryption
- Arranging and executing BitLocker
- Lab : Configuring EFS and BitLocker
11 - LIMITING ACCESS TO FILE AND FOLDERS
- Prologue to FSRM
- Executing arrangement administration and document administration assignments
- Understanding Dynamic Access Control (DAC)
- Lab : Configuring quantities and document screening
- Lab : Implementing DAC
12 - USING FIREWALLS TO CONTROL NETWORK TRAFFIC FLOW
- Understanding Windows Firewall
- Programming characterized disseminated firewalls
- Lab : Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
13 - SECURING NETWORK TRAFFIC
- System related security dangers and association security rules
- Arranging progressed DNS settings
- Looking at organize movement with Microsoft Message Analyzer
- Securing SMB movement, and investigating SMB activity
- Lab : Connection security runs and securing DNS
- Lab : Microsoft Message Analyzer and SMB encryption
14 - UPDATING WINDOWS SERVER
- Review of WSUS
- Conveying refreshes by utilizing WSUS
- Lab : Implementing refresh administration
Understudies ought to have no less than two years of involvement in the IT field and ought to have:
- Finished courses 740, 741, and 742, or the proportionate.
- A strong, functional comprehension of systems administration essentials, including TCP/IP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- A strong, functional comprehension of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) standards.
- A strong, commonsense comprehension of Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization basics.
- A comprehension of Windows Server security standards.