20761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL Course Overview
20761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL course is intended to acquaint understudies with Transact-SQL. It is planned such that the initial three days can be instructed as a course to understudies requiring the information for different courses in the SQL Server educational modules. Days 4 and 5 instruct the rest of the aptitudes required to take exam 70-761.
20761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL Audience Profile
The primary reason for the course is to give understudies a decent comprehension of the Transact-SQL dialect which is utilized by all SQL Server-related orders; in particular, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. All things considered, the essential target group of onlookers for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI experts.
20761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL At Course Completion
Subsequent to finishing this course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Portray key abilities and parts of SQL Server 2016.
- Portray T-SQL, sets, and predicate rationale.
- Compose a solitary table SELECT articulation.
- Compose a multi-table SELECT articulation.
- Compose SELECT articulations with separating and arranging.
- Portray how SQL Server utilizes information sorts.
- Compose DML articulations.
- Compose inquiries that utilization worked in capacities.
- Compose inquiries that total information.
- Compose subqueries.
- Make and actualize perspectives and table-esteemed capacities.
- Utilize set administrators to consolidate inquiry comes about.
- Compose questions that utilization window positioning, balance, and total capacities.
- Change information by executing turn, unpivot, rollup and 3D shape.
- Make and execute put away techniques.
- Include programming develops, for example, factors, conditions, and circles to T-SQL code.
20761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL Course Outline
1 - Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- The Basic Architecture of SQL Server
- SQL Server Editions and Versions
- Beginning with SQL Server Management Studio
2 - Introduction to T-SQL Querying
- Presenting T-SQL
- Understanding Sets
- Understanding Predicate Logic
- Understanding the Logical Order of Operations in SELECT articulations
3 - Writing SELECT Queries
- Composing Simple SELECT Statements
- Wiping out Duplicates with DISTINCT
- Utilizing Column and Table Aliases
- Composing Simple CASE Expressions
4 - Querying Multiple Tables
- Understanding Joins
- Questioning with Inner Joins
- Questioning with Outer Joins
- Questioning with Cross Joins and Self Joins
5 - Sorting and Filtering Data
- Arranging Data
- Sifting Data with Predicates
- Sifting with the TOP and OFFSET-FETCH Options
- Working with Unknown Values
6 - Working with SQL Server 2016 Data Types
- Presenting SQL Server 2016 Data Types
- Working with Character Data
- Working with Date and Time Data
7 - Using DML to Modify Data
- Embeddings Data
- Changing and Deleting Data
8 - Using Built-In Functions
- Composing Queries with Built-In Functions
- Utilizing Conversion Functions
- Utilizing Logical Functions
- Utilizing Functions to Work with NULL
9 - Grouping and Aggregating Data
- Utilizing Aggregate Functions
- Utilizing the GROUP BY Clause
- Sifting Groups with HAVING
10 - Using Subqueries
- Thinking of Self-Contained Subqueries
- Composing Correlated Subqueries
- Utilizing the EXISTS Predicate with Subqueries
11 - Using Set Operators
- Composing Queries with the UNION Operator
- Utilizing EXCEPT and INTERSECT
- Utilizing APPLY
- Fundamental information of the Microsoft Windows working framework and its center usefulness.
- Working learning of social databases.