20762: Developing SQL Databases Course
20762: Developing SQL Databases five-day educator drove course gives understudies the learning and abilities to build up a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. 20762: Developing SQL Databases course concentrates on showing people how to utilize SQL Server 2016 item components and apparatuses identified with building up a database.
20762: Developing SQL Databases Audience Profile
The essential group of onlookers for this course is IT Professionals who need to wind up noticeably talented on SQL Server 2016 item components and innovations for executing a database.
The auxiliary groups of onlookers for this course are people who are engineers from other item stages hoping to wind up noticeably gifted in the usage of a SQL Server 2016 database.
20762: Developing SQL Databases At Course Completion
In the wake of finishing this course, understudies will have the capacity to:
- Plan and Implement Tables.
- Portray propelled table outlines
- Guarantee Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Portray records, including Optimized and Columnstore lists
- Plan and Implement Views.
- Plan and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Plan and Implement User Defined Functions.
- React to information control utilizing triggers.
- Outline and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Execute Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data.
- Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
20762: Developing SQL Databases Course Outline
1. Prologue to Database Development
- Prologue to the SQL Server Platform
- SQL Server Database Development Tasks
2. Outlining and Implementing Tables
- Outlining Tables
- Information Types
- Working with Schemas
- Making and Altering Tables
3. Propelled Table Designs
- Parceling Data
- Packing Data
- Worldly Tables
4. Guaranteeing Data Integrity through Constraints
- Authorizing Data Integrity
- Executing Domain Integrity
- Executing Entity and Referential Integrity
5. Prologue to Indexes
- Center Indexing Concepts
- Information Types and Indexes
- Single Column and Composite Indexes
6. Outlining Optimized Index Strategies
- Covering Indexes
- Overseeing Indexes
- Execution Plans
- Utilizing the DTE
7. Columnstore Indexes
- Prologue to Columnstore Indexes
- Making Columnstore Indexes
- Working Columnstore Indexes
8. Outlining and Implementing Views
- Prologue to Views
- Making and Managing Views
- Execution Considerations for Views
9. Outlining and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Prologue to Stored Procedures
- Working with Stored Procedures
- Executing Parameterized Stored Procedures
- Controlling Execution Context
10. Outlining and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Diagram of Functions
- Outlining and Implementing Scalar Functions
- Outlining and Implementing Table-Valued Functions
- Usage Considerations for Functions
- Other options to Functions
11. Reacting to Data Manipulation by means of Triggers
- Outlining DML Triggers
- Executing DML Triggers
- Propelled Trigger Concepts
12. Utilizing As a part of Memory Tables
- In-Memory Tables
- Local Stored Procedures
13. Executing Managed Code in SQL Server
- SQL CLR Integration
- Bringing in and Configuring Assemblies
14. Putting away and Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- XML and XML Schemas
- Putting away XML Data and Schemas in SQL Server
- Executing the XML Data Type
- Utilizing the T-SQL FOR XML Statement
- Beginning with xQuery
- Destroying XML
15. Working with SQL Server Spatial Data
- Prologue to Spatial Data
- Working with SQL Server Spatial Data Types
- Utilizing Spatial Data in Applications
16. Putting away and Querying BLOBs and Text Documents in SQL Server
- Contemplations for BLOB Data
- Working with FileStream
- Utilizing Full-Text Search
- SQL Server Concurrency
- Simultaneousness and Transactions
- Locking Internals
17. Execution and Monitoring
- Broadened Events
- Working with Extended Events
- Live Query Statistics
- Streamline Database File Configuration
- View More View More
Fundamental information of the Microsoft Windows working framework and its center usefulness.
- Working learning of Transact-SQL.
- Working learning of social databases.