This AutoCAD Map 3D instructional class acquaints understudies with drawing-based and geospatial includes inside the AutoCAD® Map 3D programming.
Understudies find out about the highlights and elements of the AutoCAD Map 3D programming, including how to make, oversee, and delineate. The instructional class covers the crucial subjects of the AutoCAD Map 3D programming.
In the wake of finishing this AutoCAD Map 3D preparing, you will have the capacity to:
- Portray the Autodesk Map 3D UI.
- Make and alter geometry.
- Connection and oversee drawing-based characteristic information.
- Utilize protest grouping.
- Interface with geospatial highlights.
- Alter geospatial highlights.
- Import and fare drawing-based information.
- Work with raster pictures.
- Work with source illustrations.
- Utilize source drawing questions.
- Adapt illustrations and geospatial highlights.
- Plot maps.
- Utilize Survey Data.
- Utilize Lidar Data.
- Work with Industry Models.
AutoCAD Map 3D Essentials
Chapter 1: Getting Started
- Lesson: AutoCAD Map 3D User Interface
Chapter 2: Creating and Editing Geometry
- Lesson: Using Coordinate Geometry
- Lesson: Performing Drawing Cleanup
Chapter 3: Linking and Managing Drawing-Based Attribute Data
- Lesson: Creating and Attaching Object Data
- Lesson: Editing and Managing Object Data
- Lesson: Creating Dynamic Annotation
- Lesson: Connecting to a Database
- Lesson: Defining a Link Template and Linking Records to Objects
- Lesson: Using Database Information in a Drawing
Chapter 4: Using Object Classification
- Lesson: Setting Up Object Classifications
- Lesson: Classify, Select, and Create Classified Objects
Chapter 5: Importing and Exporting Drawing-Based Data
- Lesson: Importing and Exporting Data
- Chapter 6: Establishing a Geospatial Environment
- Lesson: Connecting to a Feature Source
- Lesson: Using Coordinate Systems
- Lesson: Working with Point Data
- Lesson: Query Features on Connect
Chapter 7: Editing Features
- Lesson: Editing Feature Attributes and Geometry
- Lesson: Moving Data Between DWG Objects and FDO Features
- Lesson: Merging and Splitting Features
- Lesson: Enhanced Data Exchange
Chapter 8: Working with Raster Images
- Lesson: Inserting Raster Images
- Lesson: Modifying Inserted Raster Image Properties and Behavior
- Lesson: Connecting to Raster Images
- Lesson: Working with DEM Files
Chapter 9: Working with Source Drawings
- Lesson: Attaching Source Drawings
- Lesson: Working with Coordinate Systems
Chapter 10: Using Source Drawing Queries
- Lesson: Define Property and Location Queries
- Lesson: Altering Properties During Queries
- Lesson: Using the Query Library
- Lesson: Save Back to Queried Drawings
Chapter 11: Stylizing Drawings and Feat
- Lesson: About the Display Manager
- Lesson: Stylizing FDO Features
Chapter 12: Plotting Maps
- Lesson: Prepare a Layout Sheet for Review
- Lesson: Map Books
Chapter 13: Survey Data
- Lesson: Creating Survey Data Stores
- Lesson: Working with Survey Data Stores
Chapter 14: Industry Models
- Lesson: Open, Edit, and Create an Industry Model
Appendix A: Additional Exercises
- This instructional class is intended for the understudy who is new to the AutoCAD Map 3D programming. It is prescribed that you have a working information of the accompanying:
- Making, opening, and sparing illustration records, changing the show of an illustration by zooming and panning, showing and docking toolbars, sparing and reestablishing named sees, utilizing object snaps, and overseeing layers and controlling layer perceivability.
- Microsoft® Windows® programming. Before taking this course, understudies need a decent working aptitude level in the AutoCAD programming. At least 80 long periods of work involvement with the AutoCAD programming is prescribed.