Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Advanced Administration (UCCE-AA) (UCCE-AA v11.5)
After finishing this course, the student will have the capacity to meet these general goals:
- Comprehend CCE arrangements, engineering, arrangement alternatives, organization models, incorporated highlights and call stream choices.
- Apply progressed scripting standards utilizing the articulation editorial manager and custom capacities and actualize noiseless observing and recording.
- Comprehend Cisco Finesse organization and how to set up reason/wrap-up codes, work area format, custom factors, and work process applications and actualize Finesse IP Phone Agent.
- Comprehend and actualize VoiceXML applications and arrange access to an outside database by means of the VXML Server.
- Comprehend the ideas driving interpretation steering to incorporate when, why, and how to actualize interpretation directing in a Cisco Unified CCE or conventional ICM condition.
- Execute Cisco Unified CCE Options including Cisco Outbound dialing, Courtesy Callback, Agent Greeting/Whisper declarations, and Mobile Agent.
- Comprehend progressed CUIC revealing ideas including organization, bringing in reports, and custom detailing.
- All understudies must have their very own PC or workstation for access to lab frameworks, WebEx (for WebEx conveyances), and course materials (if electronic materials are utilized). These PCs must adjust with these capacities:
- A Microsoft Windows PC (Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8) or virtual machine with full sound abilities.
- Must have just introduced Cisco AnyConnect VPN programming and Cisco IP Communicator or have Administrator rights to introduce Cisco AnyConnect VPN programming and Cisco IP Communicator.
- Access to the web with speeds more prominent than 1 Mbps.
- Mozilla Firefox (v45 or better [preferred]) or Internet Explorer 11.
- Must be able to utilize Remote Desktop Connection for access to lab servers.
- Headsets for sound interchanges can be useful.
- Working learning of Cisco systems administration and segments, for example, switches and switches.
- Working learning of Microsoft programming items, for example, Microsoft Windows Server conveyed in an Active Directory condition.
- Participation in Cisco Unified CCE Administration classes (AUCCE1 or UCCE-An) or proportional genuine experience. This class will expect the understudy has a fundamental working information of Cisco Unified CCE and its organization.