Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment (UCCE-D) (UCCE-D v11.5)
After finishing this course, the student will have the capacity to meet these general targets:
- Comprehend CCE arrangements, engineering, arrangement choices, organization models, coordinated highlights and call stream alternatives.
- Comprehend basic Cisco Unified CCE procedures, informing and adaptation to non-critical failure plans.
- Introduce, overhaul and make fundamental designs in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Introduce, make databases, coordinate, and update all ICM parts to incorporate the ICM Router, Logger, Administration and Data Server, Peripheral Gateways, CTI Gateway and Cisco Finesse.
- Introduce, coordinate, design, and redesign Cisco Unified CVP segments to incorporate the CVP Call Server, Voice XML Server, Media Server, Reporting Server and Cisco VVB.
- Introduce, update, and make setups for Cisco Unified Intelligence Center and Cisco Outbound Option Agent-and IVR-based battles.
This layouts the understudy and PC prerequisites to go to this class:
- All understudies must have their very own PC or workstation for access to lab frameworks, WebEx (for WebEx conveyances), and course materials (if electronic materials are utilized). These PCs must adjust with these capacities:
- A Microsoft Windows PC (Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8) or virtual machine with full sound abilities.
- Must have just introduced Cisco AnyConnect VPN programming and Cisco IP Communicator or have Administrator rights to introduce Cisco AnyConnect VPN programming and Cisco IP Communicator.
- Access to the web with speeds more noteworthy than 1 Mbps.
- Mozilla Firefox (v45 or better [preferred]) or Internet Explorer 11.
- Must be able to utilize Remote Desktop Connection for access to lab servers.
- Headsets for sound correspondences can be useful.
- Working information of Cisco systems administration and segments, for example, switches and switches.
- Working information of Microsoft programming items, for example, Microsoft Windows Server conveyed in an Active Directory condition.
- Participation in Cisco Unified CCE Administration classes or equal true understanding. This class will expect the understudy has a strong working information of Cisco Unified CCE and its organization.