Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches (DCMDS v2.0)
After finishing this course, the student will have the capacity to meet these general destinations:
- Portray the MDS 9000 Series switch stage, Cisco NX-OS, and the highlights of Cisco Prime DCNM.
- Clarify the procedures and data that will empower you to play out the underlying programming setup of a Cisco MDS 9000 Series switch, update the framework programming, and empower authorizing.
- Clarify the setups associated with building a Cisco Fiber Channel SAN texture including interfaces, VSANs, areas, port channels, gadget nom de plumes, NPV, NPIV, and zones.
- Portray and arrange shrewd SAN texture benefits on particular Cisco MDS 9000 Series switches and the product assets that are given.
- Portray the FCoE convention and the utilization of FCoE modules on the Cisco MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Director and Cisco MDS 9700 Series Multilayer Director as a Fiber Channel forwarder in a solitary jump and multihop outline.
- Portray the way toward designing security includes on Cisco MDS 9000 Series changes to forestall unapproved access, interruption, and information robbery, and to safeguard information trustworthiness in an endeavor SAN condition.
- Depict the means for essential FCIP arrangement, high accessibility usage, and accomplishing a blame tolerant SAN augmentation utilizing the IVR include.
The learning and aptitudes that an understudy must have before going to this course are these:
- Essential comprehension of information stockpiling equipment parts and conventions, including SCSI and Fiber Channel
- Essential comprehension of system conventions, including Ethernet and IP
- Suggested: Cisco CCNA? affirmation
Who Should Attend
The essential group of onlookers for this course is as per the following:
- Server farm engineers, server farm chairmen, and framework engineers
- The auxiliary group of onlookers for this course is as per the following:
- Server farm directors, arrange designs, and counseling framework engineers