MCSA: Windows Server 2012 Boot Camp COURSE OVERVIEW
MCSA: Windows Server 2012 Boot Camp quickened learning condition causes you manufacture your hands-on aptitudes and get ready for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 confirmation exams. This expanded hours training camp, drove by senior Global Knowledge educators, incorporates focused on addresses utilizing Microsoft Learning prescribed substance and a year of access to more than 35 hands-on remote labs.
MCSA: Windows Server 2012 Boot Camp training camp incorporates all the exam vouchers required for affirmation, alongside one free retake voucher if necessary. It likewise incorporates access to our Microsoft Boot Camp Exclusives, giving basic affirmation exam prep.
You Will Prepare for These Exams:
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Oversee a Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an endeavor domain
- Execute and design Windows Server 2012 center administrations, for example, Active Directory and the systems administration administrations
- Organization undertakings important to keep up a Windows Server 2012 framework, including client and gathering administration, arrange get to, and information security
- Propelled arrangement assignments important to send, oversee, and keep up a Windows Server 2012 framework, including adaptation to non-critical failure, testament administrations, and character alliance
- Key points and ideas tended to on the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 exams
MCSA: Windows Server 2012 Boot Camp Course Objectives
- Introduce and design Windows Server 2012
- Depict Active Directory Domain Services and introduce an area controller
- Make and design client, gathering, and PC objects
- Utilize Windows PowerShell and other charge line devices to make and design AD DS objects
- Arrange IPv4 for basic situations
- Introduce and arrange a DHCP server
- Introduce and arrange DNS benefit
- Design IPv6 for straightforward situations
- Design neighborhood stockpiling on a server
- Make and secure documents shares and shared printers
- Make and oversee Group Policy objects
- Secure Windows Servers by Using Group Policy Objects
- Actualize Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Execute a Group Policy foundation.
- Oversee client desktops with Group Policy.
- Oversee client and administration accounts.
- Keep up Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Arrange and investigate Domain Name System (DNS).
- Design and investigate Remote Access.
- Introduce, design, and investigate the Network Policy Server (NPS) part.
- Actualize Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Advance record administrations.
- Arrange encryption and progressed reviewing.
- Send and keep up server pictures.
- Actualize Update Management.
- Screen Windows Server 2012.
- Executing Advanced Network Services
- Executing Advanced File Services
- Executing Dynamic Access Control
- Executing Network Load Balancing
- Executing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Executing Disaster Recovery
- Executing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Executing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Executing AD CS
- Executing AD RMS
- Executing AD FS