Tableau Desktop Level 3: Visual Analytics Course Overview
Scene is a product device that can accelerate information investigation through its rich perception capacities, and help reveal bits of knowledge for better and more brilliant basic leadership. This class is for the business, innovation, information and examination experts who utilize and break down information and information driven ways to deal with help business operations and key activities in their associations.
This class gives simple to-take after formulas to get the peruser up and running with Tableau 10, and spreads fundamental to cutting edge utilize cases and situations. The class begins with building essential diagrams in Tableau and proceeds onward to building more intricate outlines by joining distinctive Tableau highlights and intuitiveness parts. There is a whole section devoted to dashboard methods and best practices. Various formulas particularly for geospatial perception, investigation, and information readiness are additionally secured.
Before the finish of this class, you'll have picked up certainty and capability to break down and impart information and bits of knowledge all the more proficiently and successfully by making convincing intuitive graphs, dashboards, and stories in Tableau.
What You Will Learn
Get comfortable with the Tableau interface
- Construct fundamental to further developed diagrams with well ordered formulas
- Utilize channels, figured fields, parameters, and activities to add intuitiveness to graphs and dashboards
- Plan and change information for investigation utilizing Tableau's worked in apparatuses and capacities
- Make powerful and convincing dashboards and story focuses
- Use Tableau's mapping capacities to envision area and shape information
- Coordinate investigation and estimating to improve information examination
- Become more acquainted with tips and traps to work all the more rapidly and viably in Tableau
- Increment your certainty and fitness in making rich, intuitive representations in Tableau
Tableau Desktop Level 3: Visual Analytics Course Outline
1: BASIC CHARTS
2: ADVANCED CHARTS
4: DASHBOARDS AND STORY POINTS
5: MAPS AND GEOSPATIAL VISUALIZATION
7: DATA PREPARATION