Virtual Live Training
Class is guaranteed to Run
|START DATE||END DATE||CLASS TIMINGS||MODE||Price||LOCATION||ACTION|
|For more details, please call us on +1800-961-0337 or email us on email@example.com||
VMware Virtual SAN (VSAN) is world famous VMware's converged storage solution for vSphere infrastructures. Virtual SAN, built into vSphere hypervisor, eliminates the need for costly, separate, SAN, and NAS storage. Much in demand VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy And Manage 6.6 certification course training was updated to VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy And Manage 6.7 certification course training.
What is New in VMware vSAN 6.7?
VMware vSAN 6.7 supports 4K Native disk drives that provide higher density capacity than the 512n.
vSAN 6.7 encryption is validated for the Federal Information Processing Standard 140-2.
vRealize Operations plugin provides the basic vSAN and vSphere operational dashboards.
vSAN 6.7 supports the Windows Server Failover Clustering.
Intelligent site continuity for stretched clusters maximizes data availability ….. ,many more features.
Learning scope of VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy And Manage 6.7 Certification Training:
vSAN architecture, features and use cases
Configure vSAN networking components; Plan, design & configure vSAN cluster
Deploy virtual machines on a vSAN datastore with storage policies
vSAN management tasks
Configure vSAN encryption; vSAN resynchronization tasks
Nested fault domains
vSAN health service for monitoring performance
Stretched cluster & observing failover scenarios
vSAN interoperability with VMware vSphere
Target Audience for VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy And Manage 6.7 Course Training:
Storage & virtual infrastructure administrators aspiring to use software-defined storage with vSAN must have this certification for the instant career boost.
Growth Prospects After VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy And Manage 6.7 Certification:
There are more than 480,000 customers running about 36 million VMs on unspecified number of ESXi hypervisors.
vSAN license bookings grew at almost 100 percent to hit a $600 million run rate in the fourth quarter of 2018.
The use of flash storage systems is unabated in growing since couple of years; and, it will be same in future also.
The “cloudification” of data storage will continue to be top-of-mind for hybrid and multi-cloud architectures.
1. Course Introduction
• Introduction, course logistics, Course objectives
• Software-defined data center
2. Introduction to vSAN
• SAN architecture and components
• Differences between file, block, and object storage
• Advantages of object-based storage
• Configuration of a vSAN cluster
• Validate initial vSAN installation & configuration
3. vSAN Configuration
• Applying vSAN design considerations; Expansion of a vSAN cluster
• Configuring vSAN disk groups manually
• Physical network configuration requirements
• Configuration of vSAN networking
• Testing and validation of vSAN configuration & functionality
• vSAN architecture & components
• Differences between the vSAN hybrid and all-flash architectures
• Advantages of all-flash architecture; Space-efficiency features of vSAN
• vSAN assessment tools and vSAN License
4. vSAN Policies & Virtual Machines
• Storage policies with vSAN
• Creating virtual machine storage policy
• Modifying and changing virtual machine storage policies dynamically; compliance status
5. Managing and Operating vSAN
• Configuring encryption in the vSAN cluster
• Management of hardware storage devices; Alarms for vSAN events
• Fault domains
• Configuration of vSAN iSCSI service, iSCSI targets, LUNS
6. Stretched Clusters and Two-Node Clusters
• Architecture for stretched clusters and two-node clusters
• Stretched cluster; how the stretched cluster storage policies affect vSAN objects
• Applying vSAN stretched cluster policy to meet specific needs
• Behavior of a stretched cluster when failures occur
7. Monitoring and Troubleshooting vSAN
Hardware failure scenarios
Process of resynchronization and possible reasons
Use of vSphere Client to detect issues
Use of vSAN health service and performance service for vSAN health check up
Testing the vSAN environment
vSAN architecture components and PNOMA OSI model
The basic understanding of VMware vSphere and virtualization is must to take on this exam. Preferably, you must take on VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage 6.5 course training. The candidates must have experience in block or file storage devices.
Q: What are the key benefits of VMware Virtual SAN certification?
VMware Digital Badge, use of the certification logo, discounted admission to VMware events, official transcripts and improved career advancement opportunities are the key benefits of getting VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy And Manage 6.7 Certification.
Q: Will I need recertification if VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy And Manage 6.7 certification?
No. After February 5, 2019, VMware certifications don’t need a recertification essentially. However, recertifying by upgrading your certification will keep your skills brushed up to take competitive performance advantage.
Q: Why should I prefer Microtek Learning for VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy And Manage 6.7 certification training?
As being the leading accredited training partner, we at Microtek Learning provide the industry best 3 days comprehensive training planned to impart the best support and expertise. Our faculty members are highly qualified and trained to conduct specific course training; therefore, you get the best skills to pass the VMware Virtual SAN certification exam at ease.
Q: What is the VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy And Manage 6.7 exam format?
VMware Specialist: vSAN 6.x badge exam is 60 items exam with passing score of 300. You will get 105 minutes to complete the exam. You are entitled for automatic 30 minutes time extension if you are a non-native English speaker.