Virtual Live Training
Class is guaranteed to Run
|START DATE||END DATE||CLASS TIMINGS||MODE||Price||LOCATION||ACTION|
|For more details, please call us on +1800-961-0337 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org||
VMware vSphere is the industry leading server virtualization software helping you manage, connect, run & secure your IT applications in the common operating environment across the clouds. Fully integrated into hypervisor & powered by machine learning capability, VMware vSphere provides better protection, visibility & response time for security incidences. VMware vSphere: Fast Track 6.5 course training is scheduled for five days during which you learn to install, manage, & troubleshoot VMware vSphere® 6.5.
The intensive lab practices make you a expert for configuring, managing, installing, & troubleshooting VMware ESXi™ 6.5 & VMware vCenter Server® 6.5. also. VMware vSphere: Fast Track 6.5 certification makes you a certified & competent c&idate for the role of vSphere Infrastructure Administer.
Learning Objectives of VMware vSphere: Fast Track 6.5 course training:
After completion of five days training for ‘VMware vSphere: Fast Track 6.5 certification’ exam, you will be able to:-
Deploy vCenter Server instance / VMware vCenter Server Appliance
Deploy an ESXi host & create virtual machines
Configure & manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere Client & VMware vSphere Web Client
Use a content library
Configure virtual networks with vSphere switches
Migrate virtual machines with vSphere vMotion
Use VMware vSphere Storage vMotion
Use VMware vRealize Operations Manager to identify & solve the issues
Manage vSphere Fault Tolerance & VMware vSphere High Availability
Use vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler clusters to improve the host scalability
Use vSphere Replication & vSphere Data Protection to replicate virtual machines & to perform data recovery
Use VMware vSphere Update Manager to apply patches
Use vSphere distributed switches to improve scalability
Perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, vCenter Server, virtual networking, virtual storage, & other vSphere operations
Target Audience for VMware vSphere: Fast Track 6.5 Certification Course:
The ‘VMware vSphere fast track v6.5’ certification course is the best suited for the career boost of IT professionals associated with the roles of System Administrators, System Integrators, System engineers, ESXi & vCenter Server Operators etc.
Growth Prospects after VMware vSphere: Fast Track 6.5 training:
The global virtualization market size was estimated $4,222 million in 2017; it is projected to be of $10,113 million worth by 2025.
VMware solutions are in high dem& because being trusted to reduce the overall infrastructure costs remarkably.
The salary of VMware professional may be around $ 130-140 K.
VMware is the fast evolving technology globally trusted for cloud-computing services & much needed virtualization in the organizations.
VMware vSphere is the major player in the server virtualization market.
1. Course Introduction
◦ Course logistics & objectives
◦ VMware certification system
◦ Benefits of VMware certification
2. Introduction to vSphere & Software-Defined Data Center
◦ Topology of a physical data center
◦ vSphere virtual infrastructure
◦ Files & components of virtual machines
◦ Benefits of using virtual machines
◦ Similarities & differences between physical architectures & virtual architectures
◦ Purpose of ESXi, vCenter Server
◦ Software-defined data center
◦ The private, public, & hybrid clouds
3. Creating Virtual Machines
◦ Introduce virtual machines, virtual machine hardware features & virtual machine files
◦ Files that make up a virtual machine
◦ Virtual machine CPU, memory, disk, & network resource usage
◦ VMware Tools™
◦ PCI pass-through, Direct I/O, remote direct memory access, & NVMe
◦ Deploy & configure virtual machines & templates
◦ Virtual machine disk format
4. vCenter Server
◦ vCenter Server architecture
◦ Deploy & configure vCenter Server Appliance
◦ Use vSphere Web Client
◦ Back up & restore vCenter Server
◦ vCenter Server permissions & roles
◦ vSphere HA architectures & features
◦ New vSphere authentication proxy
◦ vCenter Server inventory objects & licenses
◦ Access & navigate new vSphere clients
5. Troubleshooting vSphere
◦ Use command-line with vSphere
◦ vSphere Management Assistant
◦ Troubleshooting methodology for vSphere
◦ Location of vSphere log files
6. Configuring & Managing Virtual Networks
◦ Describe, create, & manage st&ard switches
◦ Configure virtual switch security & load-balancing policies
◦ Compare & contrast vSphere distributed switches & standard switches
◦ Describe the new TCP/IP stack architecture
◦ Describe the virtual switch connection types
◦ Use VLANs with st&ard switches; Troubleshoot networks
7. Configuring & Managing Virtual Storage
◦ Discuss ESXi hosts using iSCSI, NFS, & Fibre Channel storage
◦ Identify storage protocols & storage device types
◦ Create & manage VMFS & NFS datastores
◦ New features of VMFS6.5
◦ Guest file encryption; Storage multi-paths, connectivity & configuration
◦ vSAN & VMware vSphere® Virtual Volumes™
8. Virtual Machine Management
◦ Templates & cloning to deploy new virtual machines
◦ Modify & manage virtual machines; Cloning a virtual machine
◦ Upgrading virtual machine hardware to version 13
◦ Removing virtual machines from the vCenter Server inventory & data store
◦ Customizing a new virtual machine using customization specification files
◦ Create & manage virtual machine snapshots
◦ Perform vSphere vMotion & vSphere Storage vMotion migrations
◦ Create, clone, & export vApps; Types of content libraries
9. Resource Management & Monitoring
◦ Virtual CPU & memory concepts; Reclamation techniques
◦ Describe virtual machine over commitment & resource competition
◦ Configure & manage resource pools; optimizing CPU & memory usage
◦ Create & use alarms to report certain conditions / events
◦ Describe & deploy resource pools; set reservations, limits, & shares
◦ Expandable reservations; changes to resource settings
◦ Create, clone, & export vApps
◦ vCenter Server performance charts and analysis of vSphere performance
◦ Troubleshoot vCenter Server & ESXi hosts
10. vSphere HA, vSphere Fault Tolerance, & Protecting Data
◦ Configure & manage a vSphere HA cluster
◦ Explain the vSphere HA architecture
◦ Use vSphere HA advanced parameters
◦ Enforce infrastructural or intra-app dependencies during failover
◦ Clusterwide restart ordering capabilities
◦ vSphere HA heartbeat networks & datastore heartbeats
◦ vSphere Fault Tolerance
◦ vSphere Fault Tolerance on virtual machines
◦ vSphere Fault Tolerance interoperability with vSAN
◦ Enhanced consolidation of vSphere Fault Tolerance virtual machines
◦ vSphere Replication; vSphere Data Protection; Troubleshoot vSphere HA
11. vSphere DRS
◦ Functions & benefits of a vSphere DRS cluster
◦ Configure & manage a vSphere DRS cluster
◦ Affinity & anti-affinity rules
◦ New capabilities for what-if analysis & Predictive DRS
◦ Evolution of vSphere DRS using predictive data from VMware vRealize® Operations Manager™
◦ Preemptive actions to prepare for CPU and memory changes
◦ vCenter Server embedded to vSphere Update Manager, VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Image Builder CLI, & VMware, vSphere® Auto Deploy™ capabilities
◦ vSphere HA & vSphere DOOR SERVICE; Troubleshoot vSphere DRS
12. vSphere Update Manager
◦ New vSphere Update Manager architecture, components, & capabilities
◦ vSphere Update Manager to manage the patching of ESXi, virtual machines, & vApps
◦ vSphere Update Manager & the vSphere Update Manager plug-ins
◦ Patch baselines
◦ Manage host configuration compliance with scan & remediate hosts
System administration experts with experience in Microsoft Windows &/or Linux operating systems are the ideal c&idates for the VMware vSphere: Fast Track 6.5 exam training.
Q: What is the learning scope of vSphere DRS?
The teaching session for vSphere DRS covers functions & benefits of a vSphere DRS cluster, configure & manage a vSphere DRS cluster, affinity & anti-affinity rules, new capabilities for what-if analysis & Predictive DOOR SERVICE etc.
Q: I am new to Virtual Machines; can I join VMware vSphere: Fast Track 6.5 training course?
Yes, you can. Our best trained VMware vSphere trainers help you know all about most recent virtual machine equipment, VMware Tools, Send and arrange virtual machines and formats etc. Plz check the course content for more details.
Q: How much career advantage can I expect after passing VMware vSphere: Fast Track 6.5 exam?
VMware vSphere is recognized globally by the leading organizations. VMware vSphere: Fast Track 6.5 certification will widen the path for career growth with diversity irrespective to your current job role.
Q: What is total and passing score of VMware vSphere: Fast Track 6.5 certification exam?
VMware vSphere certification exam is scaled on a range from 100-500. The passing marks are 300. Your exam may contain some un-scored questions also in addition to the scored questions; it is a standard exam practice. You wouldn’t know the difference between both types of questions.