CHFI - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator v9- An Overview
A criminal always leaves evidence behind; cyber criminals also commit the same mistake. Here comes your role; become a certified Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator by getting EC-council’s CHFI certification. The course delivers in-depth knowledge and perfection to investigate the cyber attacks and system freaks following the forensically advanced methodologies to identify and preserve the evidences.
CHFI presents the scientifically tested approach for computer forensic encompassing searching & seizing, acquisition, preservation, chain-of-custody, analysis & digital evidence reporting.
We at Microtek Learning conduct five days CHFI V9 certification training to help the aspiring Computer Hacking Forensic Investigators pass the EC-council exam in easy go.
The Objectives of CHFI Certification Course- Learning Scope of CHFI Training:
Recently updated with 40% of new lab and 400 new/updated tools, CHFI certification training delivers time tested knowledge and practical expertise for Hacking Forensic Investigation.
- Understanding the importance of Computer forensics
- Understanding Computer hacking forensics investigation processes
- Understanding to counter down anti-forensics techniques
- Understanding to investigate email crimes, cybersecurity reports and web attacks
- Understanding forensics pertaining to network, malware, mobile database and cloud environment
- Understanding digital forensic acquisitions and electronic evidence collections
- Understanding to recover deleted data, files and software partitions in Mac OS X, Linux & Windows
- Understanding to set up digital forensic lab ….many more
For Whom CHFI training is Right Choice- Who Must Have CHFI Certification:
CHFI is the best known and widely acknowledged certification that boosts up the performance and career growth of IT professionals involved with computer forensics, information system security and incident response. As of today, when cybersecurity has become a prime concern of organizations, it has become a must –have certification for:
- Systems administrators
- Police & law enforcement personnel
- Defense & Military personnel
- IT managers
- e-Business Security professionals
- Banking, Insurance and other professionals
- Government agencies
- Legal professionals
Scope of CHFI Certification Training- Career Prospects Post CHFI Course:
- According to a market research report made public by IndustryARC, the digital forensics market be of more than 4.8 billion USD worth by the end of 2020.
- The use of digital forensics is in federal sector is expected to be $2,060.5 million by 2020.
- Cybercrime and terrorist attacks are going to keep the demand of certified Computer Hacking Forensic Investigators high in future.
- There is shortage of 1.5 million Computer Hacking Forensic Investigators.
- The annual salary of Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator is around $98,000; the shortage of CHFI skill will drive wages increment and more job opportunities.
There are many other similar encouraging facts about career prospects of Computer Hacking Forensic Investigators; so, for what you are waiting for: Contact us – today.
CHFI - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator v9-syllabus Course Outline
Digital forensic practices are derived from forensic science the scientific methodology of finding, collecting and examining the evidence or left out materials. Digital forensics CHFI course, as defined for Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator - CHFI certification, covers all the digital domains including computer forensics, mobile forensics and network forensics.
Cyber Security professionals need the knowledge and practical expertise to implement the latest digital forensics practices; the CHFI curriculum for 5 days certification training provides all the required skills to become Incident Handling and Incident Response team leader.
CHFI Exam Curriculum:
- Computer Forensics
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Tracking Emails & Investigating Email Crimes
- Understanding Hard Disks & File Systems
- Log Capturing and Event Correlation
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Application Password Crackers
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
Prerequisites for CHFI Certification- Eligibility to Become Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator:
The CHFI certification program requires the candidate to have at least two years’ working experience in Information Security domain.
The candidates after completing official EC-Council training at an Accredited Training Center like Microtek Learning are eligible to attempt the CHFI V9 exam without going through an application process.
FAQs- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) V 9 Training Program
1. What is the cut off score of Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator – CHFI V9 certification exam?
The cut off score for CHFI certification exam ranges from 60% to 85%.
2. Where can I purchase the exam voucher after completing CHFI my training?
After completing your CHFI certification exam training, you will need to present certificate of attendance (COA) to EC-council to purchase the CHFI exam voucher.
3. Can I extend my CHFI exam voucher?
Yes, you can extend EC-council’s CHFI- V9 exam voucher for three months by paying a fee of USD $35.
4. Would I be able to extract and analyze logs from different devices after completion of CHFI course training?
Yes, you will able to extract and analyze logs from different devices like IPSes, IDSes, proxies, firewalls, desktops, laptops, SIM tools, routers, servers, switches, DHCP servers, AD servers, Access Control Systems etc.
5. Would I able to analyze circumstances and implications of the event post CHFI certification course training?
The CHFI training makes you able to do detailed evaluation of the activity evidence and data to analyze the possible circumstances and implications of the noticed event.