Microsoft declared the retirement of the AZ-303 and AZ-304 exams on 7th October 2021, and these exams will be going to expire on 31st March 2022. You can pursue the exam before 31st March, alongside the most recent AZ-305 exam or Azure Administrator Associate to go further in your career as a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert. Exam AZ-305 was released on 16th November 2021, and its learning path has been updated on the Microsoft official page.
What is the Certification Path for Azure Solutions Architect?
- If you want to be an Azure Solutions Architect Expert, then you have to complete the following prerequisites:
- If you already earned the Azure Administrator Associate Certification, all you need to do is pass/clear the AZ-305 exam (beta)
- If you already passed the AZ-303 exam, all you need to do is pass/clear the AZ-305 exam (beta).
- In case you’re new and don’t have certificates:
- Get the Azure Administrator Associate certification first, then clear the AZ-305 exam (beta).
- First, clear the AZ-303 exam, and next clear the AZ-305 exam (beta)
Options to Prepare for the Exam AZ-305?
We recommend two ways for preparing for the AZ-305 exam (beta):
- If you’re a new and no idea what to do, then you should consider taking to the expert. Microtek Learning’s consultant will guide you and prepare you for AZ-305 certification.
- You can consider learning from the Microsoft official website. They give free material for self-guided study.
What is the Target Audience for this?
For the Stakeholders & Businesses in terms of growing their Azure Solutions in designing, reliability, security, and architecture.
For the Administrators & Developers to implement and apply solutions to the Azure system architecture and design.
If you’re interested in these job and responsibly, you should think about becoming a Microsoft Certified – Azure Solutions Architect.
AZ-305 Exam Prerequisites
Candidates should have IT operations experience in security, networking, data platform, data recovery, and governance.
Candidates should also have expertise in development, administration, and DevOps processes.
For AZ-305 certification, the candidate must be passed/cleared the Azure Administration Associate Certification or AZ-303.
What are the Skills Measured for the AZ-305 Exam?
For this position, skills measured are:
- Design governance, identity, and monitoring solutions
- Plan business continuity solutions
- Plan data storage solutions
- Plan infrastructure solutions
- Fabricate and create versatile arrangements utilizing Microsoft Azure Well-Architected Framework
- Allow speeding up cloud reception through Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework.
Is it necessary to take this Exam Every Year?
Yes, certification validations are for 12 months, and you can recertify yourself in the last six months of your validation period by taking the renewal exam online. Microtek Learning is an approved Learning partner of Microsoft, and our trainers are Microsoft Certified.
We provide updated learning solutions such as security, data & artificial intelligence, modern workplace, business applications, and Microsoft products like Azure, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform, .NET, and Teams.
For any queries related to Microsoft – Contact Us.