CSX Practitioner I: Identification and Protection Training, teaches you to identify and protect network hazards. Individuals who apply for this technical course learn how to use and apply industry-developed methods, to identify specific internal and external network threats. CSX Practitioner I also teach the basic techniques, concepts, and tools connected with implementing cybersecurity controls to keep a system secure from all different identified dangers. This training program was developed by using existing cybersecurity frameworks and inputs from several industry experts.
Packed with practical exercises, this technical course is suitable for students preparing for the exam or anyone willing to gain more knowledge about Cyber Security. CSX certification improves the knowledge base, skills, and career of cyber risk defenders. CSX training helps you get better at the technical skills required in sensitive security areas and CSX Practitioner I: Identification and Protection is the first step you need to transform yourself into a CSX expert.
Contact us to customize this class with your preferred dates, times and location.
You can call us on 1-800-961-0337 or Chat with our representative.
The CSX Practitioner I: Identification and Protection Training is especially for cybersecurity professionals who have minimum one to five year experience. The professionals who are seeking to enrol in this training should be highly proficient in Network Scanning, Traffic and Centralized Monitoring, Port and Vulnerable scans, network log analysis, network topologies, controlled user account and packet analysis.
1) Network Reconnaissance
2) Software and Hardware Scanning
3) Asset Validation and Anomaly Assessment
4) Network Mapping
5) Vulnerability Scanning
6) Vulnerability Scanning Preparation and Configuration
7) Conducting a Vulnerability Scan
8) Vulnerability Scan Assessment and Evaluation
9) Cybersecurity Control Introduction and Explanation
10) Cybersecurity Control Evaluation and Configuration
11) Threat Data Collection and Amalgamation
12) Threat Log Parsing and Maintenance
13) Control Vulnerability Scanning and Assessment
14) Control Monitoring and Assessment
15) Control Change Implementation
16) Control Documentation Maintenance
17) Control Patch Implementation and Dissemination