CSX Practitioner III: Respond and Recover Training is the final course in the CSX practitioner series, and it inspects both the Respond and Recover domains. This program teaches you about applying professional methodologies to recover and to respond to network disasters. You will learn to protect assets and infrastructure and the components and methods for a detailed incident response plan. The Recover domain part contains the knowledge that will help you master the basic techniques, concepts, and tools required to recuperate a network or system. You will also understand how to deploy continuity and contingency plans. This course is also developed by using global cybersecurity and input from several industry experts.
CSX Practitioner III: Respond and Recover Training covers different topics, including correct isolation response documentation while ensuring system posture awareness and network propagation, how to maintain and document information regarding IR. It also teaches you to implement continuity plans per corporate policies.
Contact us to customize this class with your preferred dates, times and location.
You can call us on 1-800-961-0337 or Chat with our representative.
The CSX Practitioner III: Respond and Recover Training is designed for Security Systems Administrators, Security Architects, Forensic Computer Analysts, Information Security Analysts, IT Security Engineers, Penetration Testers and IT Security Consultants. However, professionals who want to upgrade their skills in CSX can seek for this training.
1) Incident Response Plan Execution
2) System Containment Response
3) Asset Quarantine
4) IDS/IPS Response Configuration
5) Incident Response Documentation
6) Incident Response Protocol Procedure
7) Incident Response Drafting
8) Disaster Response Plan and Business Continuity Plan Task Identification
9) System Restore Processes
10) Site Configuration
11) System Backup
12) System Restoration
13) Network Backup Procedures
14) Data Integrity Check
15) Procedures and Documentation
16) Post-Incident Review Process
17)Compromised Asset Quarantine
18) Rapid Response IDS/IPS Configuration
19) Incident Response Component Identification