This Element Software Administration training is a 2-day instructor-led training. This course helps you understand the basic administration of a NetApp Element software cluster in a SolidFire system. You will also learn the working of Element software features, Element CLI, and web UI to manage storage and network resources.
Prerequisites for this training
- Element Fundamentals (Web-based training [WBT])
Who should attend this course?
This training is for NetApp customers, partners, and employees because it's an intermediate course that helps you in a comprehensive learning path.
Oops! For this course, there are currently no public schedules available. Clicking on "Notify Me" will allow you to express your interest.
For dates, times, and location customization of this course, get in touch with us.
You can also speak with a learning consultant by calling 800-961-0337.
What you will learn
- Identify the essential hardware components of an Element cluster
- Complete the configuration steps for a new Element cluster
- Perform basic system administration tasks from the Element UI
- Identify the Element data replication features for backup and recovery
- Monitor the health and performance of an Element cluster
- Use the Element API to perform basic system administration tasks
NetApp HCI hardware
Web-based element UI
NetApp SolidFire VCP
Quality of service
Modifying and deleting volumes
Volume access and authentication
Windows best practices
VMware vSphere best practices
Event log and alerts
Creating the cluster
Using the Element UI to manage storage systems
Creating cluster administrator and tenant accounts
Creating and managing volumes
Creating volume access groups
Connecting host initiators with Element UI
Connecting host initiators with the Element API
Using the vCenter plug-in to manage SolidFire storage
Configuring data protection
Configuring Element data protection with ONTAP
Monitor system faults
Quality of service (optional)
Using the Element API and Python SDK on a Windows system to optimize cluster performance
With Microtek Learning, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Industry Best Trainers
- Official Training Course Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not available for a self-paced course)
- Real-world knowledge activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Learn and earn program*
- Practice Tests
- Knowledge acquisition and exam-oriented
- Interactive online course.
- Support from an approved expert
- For Government and Private pricing*
* For more details call: +1-800-961-0337 or Email: email@example.com
For many years, Microtek Learning has been helping organizations, leaders, and professionals to reach their maximum performance by addressing the challenges they are facing.
- 300+ enterprise clients
- 100,000+ professionals trained
- Service 70 of the Fortune 100
- 96% of our clients would recommend us
Share With Your Friends!